1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Here's the four coins I was talking about, I've removed xrp and stella lumens.
    Another fall as I was removing them....

1.PNG
  2. slick

slick Administrator

3. slick

slick Administrator

Bitcoin cash actually went up to £170 today before dropping back down.
    This afternoon while on my dinner it was at £155 and I was going to sell and buy back at £135 or less as it was up and down like a yoyo but I don't get a mobile signal in my room so couldn't login to my bleeding account to confirm with sms code.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Another good thing about using the main crypto coins is that I can trade on CoinbasePro, which is part of coinbase but a professional exchange where the fee's are free when moving crypto between the two sites and very low when trading.
    Also CoinbasePro lets you trade the main coins with GDP which makes life a lot easier when working out what a coin is worth.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

1.PNG

Up another £6 quid since I last posted.
    Just sold one Bitcoin Cash for £145 and now trying to buy back 1 Bitcoin Cash for £130.5
    hopefully sometime between now and tomorrow it will drop back and order fulfilled.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

In fact I'm trying to buy back 1.1 Bitcoin cash for £144 (just under the price I sold 1 for) when and if the value of it drops to £130.5
  7. slick

slick Administrator

looks like Bitcoin Cash and the rest of the main Crypto is levelling out now but that could so easily change.

Over the last 24 hrs I've made a 7.5% profit (buying at 135 and selling at 145 taking into account small trading fee)

If I had bought in when I first posted a screenshot when i was triggered by the huge dip and sold at my last screenshot below taken moments ago..
    Profit would have been around 30%

It doesn't always work like this but when you spend a little time watching the market, you do get to know the highs and lows and get the feel when to jump in.

The trigger used to be when Crypto was soaring and the fear of missing out (FOMO), when in fact I've learned it should be the opposite and wade in when it slumps, not only is it cheaper but you don't feel half as bad if it goes tits up.

I've spent a small fortune in the past FOMO and hung onto it hoping it'll bounce back when it slumped and lost a lot. But do the opposite and you'll gladly trade it and play about with it knowing if the worst comes to the worst it's minimal losses but everything to gain as usually it can only increase in value, but don't take that as gospel as there's nothing to say Bitcoin will never collapse completely.

1.PNG
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I've still got 1.7 Bitcoin Cash that I'm holding onto which I also bought at £135
    I'm keeping them for the long term as I expect them to double in value or more over the next few months.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Markets a lot more stable than it was last night.
    Nothing to get excited about, just a steady flat line thereabouts for the last 4 or 5 hrs.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Just a quick update as I forgot to do one last night.

Current market
    1.PNG
  11. slick

slick Administrator

I've been buying at £139 and selling at £145 all weekend.
    Managed to make a 12.5% profit but it seems to be flying up now, just hope I haven't missed the buy back boat.
    I was half expecting that to happen and have been thinking about a strategy to counter act it.
    When I come up with an answer I'll let you know.

1.PNG
  12. slick

slick Administrator

It's gone up again since Sunday although it did see a large drop yesterday.
    upload_2020-3-17_21-16-17.png
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I've been buying at 139 and selling at 145 but yesterday showed little movement, so I added an extra 0.7 Bitcoin cash I had in reserve to my account and put in a bid to sell at £150 before going to bed.
    Woke up this morning surprised to see it had sold overnight.

1.PNG
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I'm using the money off that sale to try and buy back 2.11 BCH @ 130 because I don't think the turbulence is over yet.

I've also put my last remaining BCH up for sale @ 170 just in case it sky rockets again as I don't want to get caught out if it sky rockets, If it keeps rising before bed I might up that price.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Another big jump today , wish I hadn't been a greedy cnut and try to buy back at £130 now:lol

1.PNG
  16. slick

slick Administrator

I've still got the one BCH remaining though, I upped the asking price for that to £250 just in case we get another spike.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Good start to the day on the Crypro front as bitcoin flew up with initial gains of around 20% earlier today. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) topped £217 at one point this afrernoon.

It's dropping now which I'm not too bothered about because if it drops below £150 I'm back in the game to buy back again.

1.PNG
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Not much movement although it has gone up slighly again, I'm still waiting for BCH to drop so I can jump back on board.
    In the meantime I'm just playing around trading the ETH I have left while the market is bouncing up and down about trying to turn 0.31 ETH into a full one.

1.PNG
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Bollox to it i'm a bit bored so I'm gonna trade half a bitcoin cash, seems to be maxing out at 196 then dropping, I'll try and sell for that then try to buy back at 186.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Big drop happening at the moment.
    I'm still proofing a few things but predicted this to a friend of mine 48 hours ago.
    Need to go through a few more of these scenarios yet before confidently posting of such events.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020