1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score - World Cup 2014

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, May 25, 2014.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Having no luck whatsoever this tournament, in both of today's games I've been denied a correct score by an injury time goal. 3 times now it's happened to me now :grr
  2. newman200

newman200 OTC

I glad somebody else is having the same experience as me and getting peeved off. Grrrrr.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

phew! off the bottom.

Nice one Traeth too.
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

I've had a bit of luck in this round of matches.
    In the second round I scored zero
    in this round I got the Brazil v Chile wrong but the next three I got spot on , the annoying thing is I have not backed these scores , I've scored 160 points in this round out of a total of 280
    Thanks slick for congratulating me , the ultimate kiss of death.

p.s. I've got tonight's game down as Germany 2-0 Algeria , that's one for you to avoid thanks to slick
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

The injury time goal cost me in the France/Nigeria game but i aint complaining as i've had a couple go for me :)

3-0 Germany, bankered this game.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

for the record I have 3-1 Germany, I used my banker on a 2-1 in the Dutch v Mexico game, would have fcuked up big time had Holland not got that late winner.
  7. newman200

newman200 OTC

3-1 to Germany plus my banker.
    SH*T
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

End of round of 16, traeth the big mover :clap

1.PNG

Who's gonna smash it in the quarter finals then? Good luck all.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

The quarters look a bleeding nightmare, I reckon your 1-1 system might do well this time around Punt.
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

I called the draw with my banker in the Holland/Costa Rica game which put me back in with a fighting chance Slick.
    Only 3 or 4 games left now (not sure if they will do the 3rd place play off game)?

1.PNG
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done punters

Young Cameron wins IKTS World Cup 2014. This boy will be a proper gambler when he's old enough!

The top 14 of 26...

world cup 2014.PNG
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well done on 2nd place, Punter. Had a poor competition myself, started reasonably well but soon went downhill.
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers RC. I nearly blew 2nd spot at the end there. I had a tenner with the lad that finished 3rd, that i'd finish above him. Just 5pts in it at the end.