• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Only Football & Horses

Cheers Punter , started a thread for em see how they do , yeah prices are a bit short but as i said on the thread profits profit and if i manage to turn one i'll be happy .. as i go on i'll learn more and differ the bets , see what value i can eek out , only ever footy bets ive had before are millwall to get promotion and the 10/12 team accas so this is all a learning curve tbh

Good luck with yer punt and enjoy the match :thumb

Nice win for Hereford last night Punter :thumb

I noticed that Kings Lynn (lived their for years , think i said before) are in their league as well , not got off to a good start and had one sent off last night

Cheers Sean. It was a shite match tbh. Rushall were by far the better team. We dug deep and and held on pretty desperately for the whole of the 2nd half. We were missing our main striker and it showed. Relieved to leave the ground with 3pts

Yeah not a great start for Kings Lynn, a loss and two draws but there's a very good chance of their first win this weekend. I think Gloucester are in a bit of trouble. I think they've gone part time? And last seasons take over doesn't seem to be going in the right direction. All is not well there i'm told.

Scunthorpe have got off to a flyer. According to Darlington boss Alun Armstrong he's already seen the NLN winners, after losing there Tuesday night.

A couple of small bets i'm already on this weekend..

Wolves DNB @ 15/8
Newcasle DNB @ 13/5

Singles and a double

Someone i know told me that theyve had a bet on Scunny winning the league .. aint Alun Armstrong the fella out of New Tricks lol

Good luck with the bet

No good last week. Way out with Wolves. Shows how shit Man Utd are i guess.

I've got to start some 20 to 200 accumulators.
Any football market as long as the minimum odds are 1.25 and the maximum 1.70
I may do a double sometimes, say 2 selections @ 1.12, just to get to those minimum odds.

Arsenal to beat Fulham and Man City to win at Sheffield Utd

20 @ 1.42

I got away with one yesterday.

upload_2023-9-10_7-12-10.png

90 minutes on the clock i didn't like the way the game was going so cashed out, about a tenner short of the original return, but it turned out to be a smart move as Kosovo equalised in the 94th. Lucky.

Back