• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Trying Something Out ..

Monday 25th September

3.05 Warwick - Notnowlinda 4/1 (Hills) :hissyfit 2nd
Dan Skelton done us a favour with Seefin a few days ago and i think he could do us another one with NOTNOWLINDA , who is making her chase debut here today. Has been off since April this year and had been in decent form when last seen , and won on her sole start here at Warwick (2 mile maiden hurdle) , hasnt won at the distance in two attempts to date , was a sound enough fourth on her last run over todays trip so should be able to make her presence felt and the fact that she won on her only point to point start over 3m makes me think that this trip is well within her compass. Trainer sends just this one to Warwick today which caught my eye , and has been in good form with a 41.7% strike rate over the last month , and he does well when sending his runners here overall with a 21% strike rate. Harry Skelton rides and he won on her when she won here last year , like the trainer has been in good form lately with a 44.4% strike rate in the past four weeks , and also like the trainer he does well when coming here to ride with a 22% strike rate overall. If shes fit and ready to roll i think she'll be on the premises.

4.40 Hamilton - Leap Year Lad 9/2 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,Lads) :hissyfit
LEAP YEAR LAD has been very consistent since returning from a break back in February of this year - 4,2,2,3,1,4,4,1,3,2 and i cant see any valid reason why he shouldnt go well again here this afternoon. Comes into this on the back a solid effort at Haydock last time out when beaten a length by Khinjani , i think theres a fair chance he can make amends here and get his head in front running off the same mark. One from one here at Hamilton , and doesnt look badly drawn to me. Kevin Ryan has just this one here today , and though he seems to be having a bit of a quiet spell at the moment he does do well with his runners here at Hamilton with a 23.8% strike rate this term and a healthy profit of +£29.95 whilst jockey Sam James has a 14% strike rate over the last three weeks , is one from one on the horse and has done well when coming here this season with a 21.4% strike rate. Shouldnt be far away.

2.05 Leicester - Spanish Mane 16/1 (365) :hissyfit - Ey Up Its Jazz 4/1 (365) Non Runner
Couple in this one stand out for me , first one is top weight SPANISH MANE whose the only CD winner in the race , which always tends to catch my eye i have to admit , last couple of runs have been a bit poor but before that she had been in fine fettle , last four runs have all been in class 5 races where her figures have read - 3,1,7,5 .. this drop down to a class 6 should suit her and the last she contested a class 6 was over todays CD which she won back in June. Has yet to run a bad race here at Leafy being two from two over CD and two wins and a place from three runs overall at the course. This is Julia Fieldens only runner at the meeting , and she does well here at Lingfield with a 20.7% strike rate and a small profit of +£3.75 over the last five years. Georgia Dobie also here for this one ride , and she has a win and a place from her three rides on the horse to date and has a 13% strike rate here overall. Gotta run better than her last two outings but thats entirely possible given her liking for the course and the drop in class and for me worth a go at a decent price. EY UP ITS JAZZ is the other one i like the look of , was a sound second to Roach Power at Thirsk over 7f last time out , and if in the same sort of mood he should be making his presence felt here. One from one here at Lingfield , over 6f , but has won and placed at the trip so no qualms about the distance. Runs off the same mark as when last seen and though he hasnt won off a mark this high he has gone close so again no worries about that , no worries about the ground either as hes won/gone well on both soft and heavy. Tony Coyle has a 10% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and on his rare visits here over the last five years hes racked up an eyecatching 66.7% strike rate , so i think its worth noting that he sends just this one here this afternoon making him the longest traveller of the day at the meeting. Jockey Conor Planas gets the leg up for the first time , and hes a jockey i rate , has a 19% strike rate over the last coupla weeks , and has a 16.7% when riding here this season.

5.35 Leciester - Astronomica 6/1 (365) :hissyfit 2nd - Eponina 18/1 (365) :hissyfit
Another race where i am going to side with two against the field (it could of been three as i also like the look of Clipsham Gold) , first one of those is the in form ASTRONOMICA , hasnt been out of the first three in her four outings this year , and it caught my eye that she won two of those , both where the going was soft so i think she should definatley be making her presence felt given the current going. Has run well on both starts over todays CD , winning one and placing in the other. George Wood has ridden her on all starts this year and is on board once again , making his record on her two wins and two places from five rides whilst Dr Scargill has just this one here today and he has a 12% strike rate overall here at Leicester. The nicely priced EPONINA is my other choice , hasnt been in the greatest of form lately but as a result of that has come down the handicap which could see her in a better light here imho as shes more than capable on her day. Yet to run a bad race over todays CD with two wins and a place form her four runs to date. Class , going and draw all look fine and its interesting that trainer Michael Appleby relies on this one here as he won the race last year with Finery so knows how to win this particular race and that horse had similiar form as this one coming into the race. Has a 16% strike rate over the last three weeks. Theodore Ladd here for just this one ride and he knows the horse well having ridden her 32 times resulting in five wins and five places. If in the right frame of mind i dont think she'll be far away.

Running Total - September

Hill Station 12/1 Lost
Plumette 15/2 Lost
Jenny Ren 11/2 Lost
Inclement Weather 3/1 Lost
Luna Magic 7/2 Lost (2nd)
Parr Fire 13/2 Lost
Sound Reason 5/1 Lost
Ramon Di Loria 8/1 Lost
Spring Bloom 8/1 Lost (2nd)
Safari Dream 10/1 Lost
Dandys Angel 5/1 Lost (2nd)
Finery 7/2 Lost
Tough Enough 4/1 Lost
Good Impression 10/1
thumbup.gif
1st 10/1

Karanelle 7/1 Lost
Iris Dancer 4/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/4

Mister Bluebird 8/1 Lost
Ragamuffin 4/1 Non Runner
Sidneys Son 5/1 Lost
Rockin Rosa 12/1 Lost
Global Tycoon 5/2 Lost (3rd)
Prince Ali 5/2
thumbup.gif
1st 5/2

Snooze Lane 4/1 Lost
First View 5/1 Lost
Satin Snake 8/1 Lost
Brasil Power 5/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/1

Reputation 9/1 Lost
Jamil 6/1 Lost
Jamih 9/1 Lost
Mr Zee 7/1 Lost
Haaf A Diamond 10/3 Lost
Vadamiah 3/1 Non Runner
Murbih 13/2 Lost
Gone 7/2 Lost (2nd)
Angle Land 6/1 Lost
Temple Bruer 7/1 Lost
Alpha Capture 9/1 Lost
Nellie Laylax 9/4 Lost
Open Mind 5/1 Lost
Clipsham La Habana 8/1 Lost
Bungle Bay 5/1 Non Runner
Starjik 10/1 Lost
Alba Longa 33/1 Lost
Divine Libra 7/2 Lost
Tees Spirit 12/1 Lost
Hurricane Ivor 20/1 Lost
Man Of The Sea 4/1 Lost
John Betjeman 15/2 Lost
Largo Bay 14/1 Lost
Habanero Star 8/1 Lost (3rd)
Victoria Falls 11/4 :thumb 1st 9/4 (10p Rule 4 on EP)
Halifax 5/1 Lost
Cephalus 12/1 Lost
Vindobala 6/1 Lost
Patontheback 9/2 Lost
Masham Moor 9/1 Lost
Mr Strutter 17/2 Lost
Blazing Court 15/2 Non Runner
Seefin 8/1 :thumb 1st 9/2

Panning For Gold 6/1 Non Runner
Dandys Angel 5/1 :thumb 1st 9/2
Born Ruler 9/4 Non Runner
Notnowlinda 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Leap Year Lad 9/2 Lost
Spanish Mane 16/1 Lost
Ey Up Its Jazz 4/1 Non Runner
Astronomica 6/1 Lost (2nd)
Eponina 18/1 Lost

Bets 61 .. Won 7 ... EP -17.02 / SP -16.50

Thursday 28th September

3.00 Newmarket - Gale Force Maya 7/1 (365)
Quite an open looking handicap where topweight and the oldest horse in the field GALE FORCE MAYA is my selection , she hasnt been in the greatest of form since returning to the fray it has to be said but there has been snippets of good form in a couple of races this term and i think she could go well here today. Won this race back in 2021 (and the trainer won it in 2022 as well so going for the hat trick) , and she seems to run well here at Newmarket with two wins and three places from her eight runs (all over this afternoons CD). Trainer has gone for first time blinkers today which im hoping will help her focus and get back to her oldself , as if re discovering her old self / form then i think she goes mightily close here this afternoon. Another thing that caught my eye and i think goes in her favour is the fact her mark has dropped and if she can take advantage then she stands every chance. Class and going both have ticks in the right boxes and the draw doesnt look too bad. Michael Dods has just this one here this afternoon making her the longest traveller of the meeting , and he has a 30.4% strike rate at Newmarket over the last five years alongside a healthy looking profit of +£16.50. Adam Farragher claims a handy 3lb and is also here for just this one , one from one to date on the horse , and hes a capable claimer imho , and has an 18% strike rate at the course overall.

3.47 Perth - The Longest Day 3/1 (Hills) - Pammi 6/1 (365)
A couple catch my eye in this although a few look to hold decent chances , first selection is THE LONGEST DAY who comes here in the search of a three timer and to me looks to hold every chance of achieving it , won here over CD back in August , that was his first career win to date and then followed it up , again over CD , with a length and a half win a couple of weeks later and i think theres every chance that there might be more to come now hes gotten his head in front. The one thing that does worry me a bit is the going which i see is heavy , but he has gone well on soft in the past and placed on his one run on heavy so im hoping he handles it okay , has rarely run a bad race here at Perth with two wins and a place from his four runs over CD. Trainer Sophie Leech has only this one here today and she has a 66.7% strike rate here this term along with a +£10.50 profit , and in the last five years she has a 28.6% strike rate and a profit of +£7.50 so anything she runs here warrants a closer look imho. Jockey Miss Roisin Leech takes off a valuable 7lb (which negates the 5lb rise the horse has for the wins) and has ridden the horse six times in total resulting in two wins and two places so obviously knows and gets on with the horse well. Should be there or thereabouts. PAMMI is my other selection , was fourth to the other selection on her penultimate run but won over CD last time out beating Headscarf Lil by a short head , gone up 3lb for that win but should be making her presence felt i think given her liking for it round here , six wins and two places from fourteen outings over CD. In all fairness shes probably not the force of old but shes game , has won off higher and goes on the ground and you certainly couldnt discount her chances here at Perth imo and the fact that this is Jim Goldies only runner could mean his intentions are clear , has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks , and a 20% strike rate here this season. Jockey Harry Reed has ridden the horse last twice , fourth and first , making his record on the horse to date four wins and two places from seventeen rides so he'll know her inside out. Has a 25% strike rate when coming here this term and when he and the trainer have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 100% strike rate. Should be in the thick of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hill Station 12/1 Lost
Plumette 15/2 Lost
Jenny Ren 11/2 Lost
Parr Fire 13/2 Lost
Sound Reason 5/1 Lost
Ramon Di Loria 8/1 Lost
Safari Dream 10/1 Lost
Finery 7/2 Lost
Tough Enough 4/1 Lost
Good Impression 10/1
thumbup.gif
1st 10/1

Karanelle 7/1 Lost
Iris Dancer 4/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/4

Mister Bluebird 8/1 Lost
Sidneys Son 5/1 Lost
Rockin Rosa 12/1 Lost
Prince Ali 5/2
thumbup.gif
1st 5/2

Snooze Lane 4/1 Lost
First View 5/1 Lost
Satin Snake 8/1 Lost
Brasil Power 5/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/1

Reputation 9/1 Lost
Jamil 6/1 Lost
Jamih 9/1 Lost
Mr Zee 7/1 Lost
Haaf A Diamond 10/3 Lost
Vadamiah 3/1 Non Runner
Murbih 13/2 Lost
Gone 7/2 Lost (2nd)
Angle Land 6/1 Lost
Temple Bruer 7/1 Lost
Alpha Capture 9/1 Lost
Nellie Laylax 9/4 Lost
Open Mind 5/1 Lost
Starjik 10/1 Lost
Alba Longa 33/1 Lost
Divine Libra 7/2 Lost
Tees Spirit 12/1 Lost
Hurricane Ivor 20/1 Lost
Man Of The Sea 4/1 Lost
John Betjeman 15/2 Lost
Largo Bay 14/1 Lost
Halifax 5/1 Lost
Cephalus 12/1 Lost
Vindobala 6/1 Lost
Patontheback 9/2 Lost
Masham Moor 9/1 Lost
Mr Strutter 17/2 Lost

Leap Year Lad 9/2 Lost
Spanish Mane 16/1 Lost
Eponina 18/1 Lost
Gale Force Maya 7/1 Lost
The Longest Day 3/1 Non Runner
Pammi 6/1 Non Runner

Bets 62 .. Won 7 ... EP -18.02 / SP -17.50

Saturday 30th September

3.30 Ripon - Dakota Gold 10/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
Like the look of top weight DAKOTA GOLD in this one at what i think is a reasonable price , hasnt been at his best this year but on his day can hold his own imho , and has won some decent races in his time , now runs off a mark thats below the one he last won off and i think that has to factor into things and gives him every chance in a race of this nature. Usually runs well here at Ripon with a win and two places from his four runs to date. Draw doesnt look to bad to me , and the ground shouldnt be an issue. Michael Dods sends just this one to the meeting today , and you cant ignore his runners in these sprint handicaps i dont think , and whilst he hasnt been in sparkling form lately he has still managed a 10% strike rate over the last three weeks , Connor Beasley on board and he'll know everything there is to know about the horse as hes ridden him 53 times to date resulting in 14 wins and 16 places , when he and the trainer have teamed up over the last 21 days they have a 13% strike rate and the pair won this race back in 2014 with Spinatrix. Should be making his presence felt here.

3.15 Haydock - Lakota Blue 12/1 (365) - Knebworth 7/1 (365)
Like the look of a couple in this handicap , first one of those is LAKOTA BLUE who arrives in decent enough form , was a sound fifth of seventeen last time out at York when beaten 3 1/2 lengths three weeks aga and if coming into this in the same sort of form i can see him going close. Hasnt won here at Haydock but was second on only start (CD) , hasnt won in this grade but has run well in it before so not too concerned about that fact , has been eased a 1lb from his last run and has won off higher so hopefully can take adavantage of that this afternoon. One thing that concerns me is the trainers form which is a bit hit and miss but did catch my eye that he sends just this one to the track , and despite not having had a winner for a while he has a few go close so hopefully the barren spell can come to an end with this one. Jockey Faye McManoman also here for just this one today and she too is going through a bit of a lean spell but has three wins and two places from 13 rides aboard the horse and has a 12.5% strike rate when coming here to Haydock over the last five years. Hopeful of a decent run. Other one i like is KNEBWORTH whose been in good form of late winning a couple of races back to back in July and hasnt been disgraced in his two races since tbh. Will have to step up on his previous outings i think but thats entirely possible , one from one over CD , and i just see him going close here. Trainer Richard Hughes has just this one at the meeting and jockey Ethan Hughes takes off a handy 7lb and is also here for just this one ride.

Saturday 30th September

3.30 Ripon - Dakota Gold 10/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit
Like the look of top weight DAKOTA GOLD in this one at what i think is a reasonable price , hasnt been at his best this year but on his day can hold his own imho , and has won some decent races in his time , now runs off a mark thats below the one he last won off and i think that has to factor into things and gives him every chance in a race of this nature. Usually runs well here at Ripon with a win and two places from his four runs to date. Draw doesnt look to bad to me , and the ground shouldnt be an issue. Michael Dods sends just this one to the meeting today , and you cant ignore his runners in these sprint handicaps i dont think , and whilst he hasnt been in sparkling form lately he has still managed a 10% strike rate over the last three weeks , Connor Beasley on board and he'll know everything there is to know about the horse as hes ridden him 53 times to date resulting in 14 wins and 16 places , when he and the trainer have teamed up over the last 21 days they have a 13% strike rate and the pair won this race back in 2014 with Spinatrix. Should be making his presence felt here.

3.15 Haydock - Lakota Blue 12/1 (365) :hissyfit 3rd - Knebworth 7/1 (365) :hissyfit 2nd
Like the look of a couple in this handicap , first one of those is LAKOTA BLUE who arrives in decent enough form , was a sound fifth of seventeen last time out at York when beaten 3 1/2 lengths three weeks aga and if coming into this in the same sort of form i can see him going close. Hasnt won here at Haydock but was second on only start (CD) , hasnt won in this grade but has run well in it before so not too concerned about that fact , has been eased a 1lb from his last run and has won off higher so hopefully can take adavantage of that this afternoon. One thing that concerns me is the trainers form which is a bit hit and miss but did catch my eye that he sends just this one to the track , and despite not having had a winner for a while he has a few go close so hopefully the barren spell can come to an end with this one. Jockey Faye McManoman also here for just this one today and she too is going through a bit of a lean spell but has three wins and two places from 13 rides aboard the horse and has a 12.5% strike rate when coming here to Haydock over the last five years. Hopeful of a decent run. Other one i like is KNEBWORTH whose been in good form of late winning a couple of races back to back in July and hasnt been disgraced in his two races since tbh. Will have to step up on his previous outings i think but thats entirely possible , one from one over CD , and i just see him going close here. Trainer Richard Hughes has just this one at the meeting and jockey Ethan Hughes takes off a handy 7lb and is also here for just this one ride.

Hill Station 12/1 Lost
Plumette 15/2 Lost
Jenny Ren 11/2 Lost
Parr Fire 13/2 Lost
Sound Reason 5/1 Lost
Ramon Di Loria 8/1 Lost
Safari Dream 10/1 Lost
Finery 7/2 Lost
Tough Enough 4/1 Lost
Good Impression 10/1
thumbup.gif
1st 10/1

Karanelle 7/1 Lost
Iris Dancer 4/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/4

Mister Bluebird 8/1 Lost
Sidneys Son 5/1 Lost
Rockin Rosa 12/1 Lost
Prince Ali 5/2
thumbup.gif
1st 5/2

Snooze Lane 4/1 Lost
First View 5/1 Lost
Satin Snake 8/1 Lost
Brasil Power 5/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/1

Reputation 9/1 Lost
Jamil 6/1 Lost
Jamih 9/1 Lost
Mr Zee 7/1 Lost
Haaf A Diamond 10/3 Lost
Vadamiah 3/1 Non Runner
Murbih 13/2 Lost
Gone 7/2 Lost (2nd)
Angle Land 6/1 Lost
Temple Bruer 7/1 Lost
Alpha Capture 9/1 Lost
Nellie Laylax 9/4 Lost
Open Mind 5/1 Lost
Starjik 10/1 Lost
Alba Longa 33/1 Lost
Divine Libra 7/2 Lost
Tees Spirit 12/1 Lost
Hurricane Ivor 20/1 Lost
Man Of The Sea 4/1 Lost
John Betjeman 15/2 Lost
Largo Bay 14/1 Lost
Halifax 5/1 Lost
Cephalus 12/1 Lost
Vindobala 6/1 Lost
Patontheback 9/2 Lost
Masham Moor 9/1 Lost
Mr Strutter 17/2 Lost

Leap Year Lad 9/2 Lost
Spanish Mane 16/1 Lost
Eponina 18/1 Lost
Gale Force Maya 7/1 Lost
The Longest Day 3/1 Non Runner
Pammi 6/1 Non Runner
Dakota Gold 10/1 Lost
Lakota Blue 12/1 Lost (3rd)
Knebworth 7/1 Lost (2nd)

Bets 65 .. Won 7 ... EP -21.02 / SP -20.50

Year Two
September
... Bets 65 .. Won 7 ... EP -21.02 / SP -20.50

TOTAL(Year One)
.. Bets 520 .. Won 93 .. EP +104.30 / SP -11.60
Grand Total .. Bets 585 .. Won 100 .. EP +83.28 / SP -32.10

Sunday 1st October

4.40 Ffos Las - Dragonball Prince 11/4 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,Lads)
I like the look of DRAGONBALL PRINCE in this , comes into the race on the back of two decent enough seconds and i think theres every chance that today is the day he finally gets his head in front. Those last two races have probably been the best form hes shown to date and it caught my eye that the penultimate run came on soft ground here at Ffos Las over CD so track , trip and going shouldnt pose a problem. Its a bit disconcerting that he hasnt had a win yet in his 12 runs obviously but the last two runs have been encouraging and if in the same sort of mood i can see him going very close here. Hugo Palmer sends just this one from his Cheshire base , and hes been in fine form lately with a 24% strike rate over the last two weeks , and when coming here over the last five years hes amassed a respectable 33.3% strike rate , along with a profit of +£7.50 , whilst Cieren Fallon also comes to the meeting for just this one ride , has ridden the horse four times to date with the end result being two places , he too has been in decent form with a 15% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and like the trainer he does well when coming to Ffos Las with a 37.5% strike rate and a profit of +£23.25.

Sunday 1st October

4.40 Ffos Las - Dragonball Prince 11/4 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,Lads) Non Runner
I like the look of DRAGONBALL PRINCE in this , comes into the race on the back of two decent enough seconds and i think theres every chance that today is the day he finally gets his head in front. Those last two races have probably been the best form hes shown to date and it caught my eye that the penultimate run came on soft ground here at Ffos Las over CD so track , trip and going shouldnt pose a problem. Its a bit disconcerting that he hasnt had a win yet in his 12 runs obviously but the last two runs have been encouraging and if in the same sort of mood i can see him going very close here. Hugo Palmer sends just this one from his Cheshire base , and hes been in fine form lately with a 24% strike rate over the last two weeks , and when coming here over the last five years hes amassed a respectable 33.3% strike rate , along with a profit of +£7.50 , whilst Cieren Fallon also comes to the meeting for just this one ride , has ridden the horse four times to date with the end result being two places , he too has been in decent form with a 15% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and like the trainer he does well when coming to Ffos Las with a 37.5% strike rate and a profit of +£23.25.

Monday 2nd October

5.00 Newcastle - Verona Star 8/1 (365) :hissyfit
VERONA STAR catches my eye in this , ran his best race for a while last time out when a 2 1/2 length third to Eldrickjones over this evenings CD , the first three home were a further three and a quarter lengths ahead of the fourth home. The winner ran well next time out to come second over a furlong further so the form looks decent enough to me. The selection has run well on both starts over CD , winning one and placing in the other. Archie Watson has just this one at the meeting and he has a 15% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and has a 22.5% strike rate when coming here over the past five years. Taylor Fisher also here for just this one ride and his first ride on the horse , and as you all know i rate him as a jockey , has a 12% strike rate in the last two weeks and a 14.3% strike rate when coming here to ride overall.

8.30 Newcastle - Pop Favorite 7/1 (365,Hills,SkyBet,BFred) :thumb 1st 11/2 - Girl From Italy 3/1 (365,Hills,SkyBet,BFred) :hissyfit
I like the look of a couple in this , firstly POP FAVORITE whose been running respectably and holding his own for the main part , was a sound enough fourth last time out to Cusack and three runs ago beat Masham Moor by a length over CD , usually runs a solid race here at Newcastle with a record of three wins and two places from eight runs over tonights CD. Has won off higher than todays mark and looks decently drawn to me , so i think he can well tonight. Scott Dixon has just this one here and though he hasnt been in the best of form he can get one ready , Elisha Whittington in the plate and she helps the cause with her 5lb claim , has a 12.5% strike rate when coming here this term alongside a profit of +£7.00. Has ridden the horse 14 times before with a win and 4 places being the end result. GIRL FROM ITALY is the other selection , finished in front of Pop Favorite (4th) last time out when second to Cusack , that was a good effort imo and if she arrives here in the same frame of mind then i can see her being bang there. Has yet to win a race but in her last two races shes showed her time is getting near , and i think this evening could well be the day she finally breaks her maiden tag. Placed on her only start here , last time out over CD , and shes placed three times in here five runs in class 6 races. Mark Walford sends just this one to the meeting , whilst the pilot is Jack Garrity who has a place from his two rides on the filly to date.

4.32 Bath - Delagate This Lord 11/2 (365) :hissyfit
Quite like the look of DELAGATE THIS LORD for this , loves it here at Bath with a CD record of six wins and three places from twelve runs. Three of those wins have come this year since going to Robyn Brislands yard , in fact all his runs this term have been here at Bath over this CD - 1,1,6,1. He was particularly eyecatching last time out when he took a class 2 over CD , beating Foreseeable Future by a length and a half. I think if he comes into this in the same sort of form then he definatley has a solid chance. Hes won off higher than todays mark which is a definate plus in my book , and the going , class and draw all look okay to me. Trainer has just this one here this afternoon , and hes been amongst the winners of late with a 23% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and has a 20% strike rate when coming here this season along with a profit of +£8.00. Jockey Cieren Fallon also here for just this one and hes two from two on the horse to date , has a 15% strike rate over the last fortnight , and has an 18.2% strike rate when coming here to ride this term.

3.32 Bath - Roundabout Silver 4/1 (365) :hissyfit 2nd - Eye Of The Water 16/1 (Hills,BFred) :hissyfit
Two for me in this class 6 handicap , first one of those is top weight EYE OF THE WATER who i think can go well at a nice price , ran a stinker last time out when only eighth to the other selection , but before that beat the inform Ciotog who then gained his revenge in the selections penultimate race , overall this season has bene pretty consistent and the fact that he usually runs well here at Bath can only help his cause. Over todays CD he has won twice and placed four times from eight runs , so i think theres every chance he can go well here today. Has won off higher than todays mark and going , class and draw all have ticks in the appropiate boxes imo. Ron Harris sends just this one to the course , and he does well here at Bath with an 11.2% strike rate over the past five years , whilst jockey Liam Keniry gets the ride , has ridden the horse three times to date resulting in a win and a place. ROUNDABOUT SILVER is the other selection , as mentioned already beaten the other selection back in August (along with the re opposing Lilandra) , and last time out was a solid third to New Heights at Epsom. Has been pretty consistent since a break , and i think he'll give his running here once again this afternoon. One from one over CD , and though he hasnt won from a mark this high he has gone well so not too worried about that fact, Simon Dow been in good form lately with a 22% strike rate over the last two weeks and this one is his sole runner on the card , and he has a 50% strike rate here at Bath this season. Jockey Paddy Bradley also here for just this one , and his 3lb claim wont go amiss , has two wins and two places from his eleven rides on the horse. Has a 20% strike rate over the last fortnight and when he and the trainer have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 25% strike rate.

October Running Total

Dragonball Prince 11/4 Non Runner
Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1 :thumb 1st 11/2
Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Delagate This Lord 11/2 Lost
Roundabout Silver 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Eye Of The Water 16/1 Lost

Bets 6 .. Won 1 .. EP +2.00 / SP +0.50

Tuesday 3rd October

3.10 Sedgefield - The Naviagtor 16/1 (365)
Despite being the outsider of the field here i think THE NAVIGATOR is worth a go at the current 16/1 , hasnt been in the best of form it has to be said , but is making his chase debut today which could bring about some improvement , added to the fact he excels round here which im hoping can bring about a change in fortunes , from his six runs to date here at Sedgefield hes won three of them and placed in a further two , so im hoping that coming back here can see him get back on track. One from one over the distance , has won in the class and on the going and i just think that despite being the outsider of the field here he can go well. Dianne Sayer sends just this one to the meeting and she has a 16% strike rate at the course overall , whilst Danny McMenamin is in the saddle , has four wins and a place from his five rides on the horse. Has a 20% strike rate over the last coupla weeks and an 18% strike rate overall when coming here to ride.

4.27 Wolverhampton - Sea Of Charm 11/2 (365,Hills,Coral,Lads) - Hashtagmetoo 10/1 (Hills)
Like the look of two in this race , first one of those is SEA OF CHARM who comes into this in decent form , was a sound second last time out to the re opposing Starfighter but i think theres every chance that the selection can reverse that form here this afternoon. Hasnt won here at Wolverhampton but has placed in both runs over todays CD. Hasnt won off todays mark but has gone close from higher so not too concerned about that , everything else (draw , surface , and class) look okay and i think she can go very close here today. Trainer Georgina Nicholls has just this one here today whilst jockey Christian Howarth gets the steering job , three places from three rides so far so he'll be looking to get his first win on the mare hopefully. Has a 16.7% strike rate when coming here this term. HASHTAGMETOO is my other selection , has been running well without winning since returning to action after a break back in July and I cant see any reason why she cant go well again here today. Was third last time out , behind the re opposing Starfighter , and the other selection , Sea Of Charm , and like with the other selection i think theres possibilities of seeing a reversal in places. Usually runs well here , a win and three places from her six runs over CD. Looks fairly berthed and everything else looks okay to my untrained eye , Jamie Osbourne has just this one running for him at the meeting , and he has a 23% strike rate over the last fortnight , and a 14.3% strike rate here this season. Saffie Osbourne in the saddle and shes won on the horse three times and placed in six in her thirty rides to date , she is also here for just this one ride and she has a 22% strike rate over the last couple of weeks.

7.30 Wolverhampton - Speed Dial Baileys 9/2 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) - Birkenhead 11/1 (365,Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
Open looking race where im siding with two against the field , first of thise is SPEED DIAL BAILEYS , who comes into this on the back of an unlucky neck second over CD , won on her only other visit to the course and those two runs have been her best runs to date imo. As a three year old theres plenty of room for improvement and i think shes in the right hands for that. Has gone up 3lb for that last run but i dont think that will pose too much of a problem tbh , James Tate sends just this one here this evening , and he has a 25% strike rate over the last two weeks , and when sending his runners here this season hes got a 36% strike rate along with a profit of +£21.75 , so anything he sends here warrants a closer inspection. Rossa Ryan in the saddle , and hes ridden the horse twice to date with no luck , has a 19% strike rate in the last three weeks , and this season when coming here he has a 20.7% strike rate. When the trainer and jockey have pooled their talents over the last 3 weeks they come away with a 50% strike rate. BIRKENHEAD is my other selection for the race , could only manage 11th last time out at Redcar , but i think now hes back on the all weather an improved performance could well be on the cards , prior to that last run he had run well at Southwell and Wolverhampton , coming second in both of them , that Wolverhampton run was over CD and he was just denied by a neck , and though hes never won here he has run with credit on all three starts , placing in two of them. Everything else looks good to me , and for me a good run looks to be on the cards. Paul Midgely has just this one here and although hes a trainer i have trouble figuring out he knows to get one ready , jockey Billy Loughnane rides and he has one place from his one ride to date , has a 20.6% strike rate and a profit of +£7.54 when coming to the course this season.

3.22 Ayr - Abduction 17/2 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
ABDUCTION catches my eye in this , won the race last year with Paul Mulrennan up (but hes now on the trainers other runner in the race) , and i think theres every chance that he could capture the crown again this time round. Last run in the Silver Cup can be forgiven i think , over 6f whereas todays 7f is his best trip imho , was a decent 6th in a class 2 handicap at Ascot on his penultimate run , and that looks decent form so if he repeat that kind of form here today then he has to have a good chance. Won over CD back in August beating Judgement Call by 4 1/2 lengths , and has a good record over this CD with three wins from four runs. Hasnt won from a mark this high before but has gone close / run well , and class , going and draw shouldnt prove to be problematic. Anything Jim Goldie runs here is worth a second glance i reckon , has an 11% strike rate over the last three weeks , and has a 12.4% strike rate this season when sending them to Ayr. Jockey Shane Gray in the hot seat on his sole ride of the day , and hes ridden the horse four times resulting in a win and a place , the win being the aformentioned win over CD. Has an 11.8% strike rate here this term. Shouldnt be far away.

Tuesday 3rd October

3.10 Sedgefield - The Naviagtor 16/1 (365) :hissyfit 3rd
Despite being the outsider of the field here i think THE NAVIGATOR is worth a go at the current 16/1 , hasnt been in the best of form it has to be said , but is making his chase debut today which could bring about some improvement , added to the fact he excels round here which im hoping can bring about a change in fortunes , from his six runs to date here at Sedgefield hes won three of them and placed in a further two , so im hoping that coming back here can see him get back on track. One from one over the distance , has won in the class and on the going and i just think that despite being the outsider of the field here he can go well. Dianne Sayer sends just this one to the meeting and she has a 16% strike rate at the course overall , whilst Danny McMenamin is in the saddle , has four wins and a place from his five rides on the horse. Has a 20% strike rate over the last coupla weeks and an 18% strike rate overall when coming here to ride.

4.27 Wolverhampton - Sea Of Charm 11/2 (365,Hills,Coral,Lads) :hissyfit - Hashtagmetoo 10/1 (Hills) :thumb 1st 6/1 (10p Rule 4 on EP)
Like the look of two in this race , first one of those is SEA OF CHARM who comes into this in decent form , was a sound second last time out to the re opposing Starfighter but i think theres every chance that the selection can reverse that form here this afternoon. Hasnt won here at Wolverhampton but has placed in both runs over todays CD. Hasnt won off todays mark but has gone close from higher so not too concerned about that , everything else (draw , surface , and class) look okay and i think she can go very close here today. Trainer Georgina Nicholls has just this one here today whilst jockey Christian Howarth gets the steering job , three places from three rides so far so he'll be looking to get his first win on the mare hopefully. Has a 16.7% strike rate when coming here this term. HASHTAGMETOO is my other selection , has been running well without winning since returning to action after a break back in July and I cant see any reason why she cant go well again here today. Was third last time out , behind the re opposing Starfighter , and the other selection , Sea Of Charm , and like with the other selection i think theres possibilities of seeing a reversal in places. Usually runs well here , a win and three places from her six runs over CD. Looks fairly berthed and everything else looks okay to my untrained eye , Jamie Osbourne has just this one running for him at the meeting , and he has a 23% strike rate over the last fortnight , and a 14.3% strike rate here this season. Saffie Osbourne in the saddle and shes won on the horse three times and placed in six in her thirty rides to date , she is also here for just this one ride and she has a 22% strike rate over the last couple of weeks.

7.30 Wolverhampton - Speed Dial Baileys 9/2 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) - Birkenhead 11/1 (365,Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
Open looking race where im siding with two against the field , first of thise is SPEED DIAL BAILEYS , who comes into this on the back of an unlucky neck second over CD , won on her only other visit to the course and those two runs have been her best runs to date imo. As a three year old theres plenty of room for improvement and i think shes in the right hands for that. Has gone up 3lb for that last run but i dont think that will pose too much of a problem tbh , James Tate sends just this one here this evening , and he has a 25% strike rate over the last two weeks , and when sending his runners here this season hes got a 36% strike rate along with a profit of +£21.75 , so anything he sends here warrants a closer inspection. Rossa Ryan in the saddle , and hes ridden the horse twice to date with no luck , has a 19% strike rate in the last three weeks , and this season when coming here he has a 20.7% strike rate. When the trainer and jockey have pooled their talents over the last 3 weeks they come away with a 50% strike rate. BIRKENHEAD is my other selection for the race , could only manage 11th last time out at Redcar , but i think now hes back on the all weather an improved performance could well be on the cards , prior to that last run he had run well at Southwell and Wolverhampton , coming second in both of them , that Wolverhampton run was over CD and he was just denied by a neck , and though hes never won here he has run with credit on all three starts , placing in two of them. Everything else looks good to me , and for me a good run looks to be on the cards. Paul Midgely has just this one here and although hes a trainer i have trouble figuring out he knows to get one ready , jockey Billy Loughnane rides and he has one place from his one ride to date , has a 20.6% strike rate and a profit of +£7.54 when coming to the course this season.

3.22 Ayr - Abduction 17/2 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit
ABDUCTION catches my eye in this , won the race last year with Paul Mulrennan up (but hes now on the trainers other runner in the race) , and i think theres every chance that he could capture the crown again this time round. Last run in the Silver Cup can be forgiven i think , over 6f whereas todays 7f is his best trip imho , was a decent 6th in a class 2 handicap at Ascot on his penultimate run , and that looks decent form so if he repeat that kind of form here today then he has to have a good chance. Won over CD back in August beating Judgement Call by 4 1/2 lengths , and has a good record over this CD with three wins from four runs. Hasnt won from a mark this high before but has gone close / run well , and class , going and draw shouldnt prove to be problematic. Anything Jim Goldie runs here is worth a second glance i reckon , has an 11% strike rate over the last three weeks , and has a 12.4% strike rate this season when sending them to Ayr. Jockey Shane Gray in the hot seat on his sole ride of the day , and hes ridden the horse four times resulting in a win and a place , the win being the aformentioned win over CD. Has an 11.8% strike rate here this term. Shouldnt be far away.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
The Navigator 16/1 Lost (3rd)
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1 :thumb 1st 6/1 (10p Rule 4 on EP)
Speed Dial Baileys 9/2 Lost (2nd)
Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost

Bets 12 .. Won 2 .. EP +6.00 / SP +1.50

Bugger ! The Navigator backed into 7/2 , really thought i'd found a springer there , could only manage fourth though

Wednesday 4th October

7.30 Kempton - Theme Park 5/1 (365) - Behind The Scenes 5/1 (Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
A brace for me in this one , THEME PARK being the first one of the pair , done a neck on his return to action at York after being gelded , and im hoping he can go one better here this evening. Hasnt raced here since his two year old days when he raced twice over 7f , coming second and then winning (his first win). Has been running well this year without winning but as hes only three , and now hes been gelded , i think there could be more to come. Has yet to win for trainer Nigel Tinkler (was with Michael Stoute beforehand) but i think that first win isnt far away , trainer sends just this one here , and though he has been woefully out of form i think this one could be the turning point for him , or im hoping so anyway. Rowan Scott also here for the one , and he has two places from his seven rides to date , has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks. Can make his presence felt here. BEHIND THE SCENES is my other fancy for the race , arrives after a comfortable looking 1/2 length win at Wolverhampton last time out , making her record on the all weather two from two , one from one here , won over 7f on her debut run. Looks like theres more to come and i think shes sure to go well again. Jason Tate has been in good form lately with a 20% strike rate over the last three weeks and he sends just this one to the meeting , Neil Callan on board for the first time which looks a good booking and to my eyes looks as though they mean business , when trainer and jockey have paired up over the last 3 weeks they have a 25% strike rate. Shouldnt be far away at the business end of things.

8.30 Kempton - Magicinthemaking 14/1 (Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) - Suanni 11/2 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
A couple look good for this to me , first one on my list is MAGICINTHEMAKING , who may well be the oldest in the field but i dont think shes ready to be a back number just yet. Hasnt been seen since May when she was fourth of eight to Flagman over CD , and the fact that she has gone well after a break on several occasions means that it doesnt put me off , and although she has only won once from 12 runs over tonights CD she has placed a further seven times so usually runs a decent race here and i think her draw in the one berth aids her cause. (Overall the course she has won 4 and placed in 9 more from 25 runs). Has won off higher than todays mark , and still retains the ability to take a race of this nature imho. John Long sends just this one to the course tonight , whilst George Rooke also makes the trip for just this one ride. Unplaced on only ride on the horse to date , but i'll give him a chance to redeem himself (Im kind like that lol). Can make her presence felt if ready to roll. SUANNI is the other one i like the look of , has been in decent form after a 59 day break , 4th on his first run and then a very solid second last time out , only beaten a nose , and if coming into this in the same sort of form then i can see him going very close. Those runs were over 5f , as most of his runs have been , but has ran well over todays 6f before so fairly confident he can cope with the slight increase in trip. Two places from his three runs over CD , hes got a decent draw and as a speedy sort i think he can ping out and go from the front and hopefully last out until the line. Has won off a higher mark which also caught my eye. The Dazzler sends just this one to the meeting and he does okay when coming here with an 11% strike rate overall. Liam Wright here for his sole ride of the night and he claims a handy 7lb , two places from seven rides on the horse to date. If seeing out the distance then has to be a major threat i think.

4.12 Nottingham - Rhubarb 18/1 (Hills)
Open looking race where i think the nicely priced RHUBARB could go close , despite not having the best form figures she has been running well and holding her own generally. What stands out most is the fact that for me her best form has come on todays sort of ground (heavy / soft) , and i would of thoughthat must give her a serious chance here. Placed on only start here , good-soft , has won off a higher mark than todays. Has won in the class and looks decently drawn to me. Only runner on the card for Richard Price who hasnt had a winner for quite a while but that will hopefully change for the better this afternoon. Tom Marquand booked to ride which catches the eye , has ridden the horse before , winning one of the two , looks a decent booking to me and could be a statement of intent. Think she has a good chance.

6.30 Kempton - Aramis Grey 22/1 (BFred)
Trappy looking seven runner race where the majority look as though they could go close but i like the look of ARAMIS GREY at a tasty 22s with Bet Fred. Saves her best for the all weather and has won 8 times on the artificial surfaces , two of those being over this evenings CD where her record reads 2 wins / 2 places from 4 runs .. and overall at Kempton shes 2 wins and 3 places from 5 runs , so obvious to see she has a liking for it here. Comes into this on the back of a decent enough effort in a Class 2 handicap where she was third to Get It at Wolverhampton. Think she'd have to improve on recent outings but thats a possibility given her liking for it here , and hasnt won from a mark this high which is also a slight concern but im fairly sure she can go well despite that. In Class 2's she has a win and five places from nine runs , and as already mentioned the surface isnt a problem , draw looks okay to me and i think she could surprise at a nice price. Rae Guest has just this one here this evening , has an 11% strike rate over the last two weeks and a 14% strike rate at the course overall. Jockey Callum Shepherd knows the horse well having ridden her 23 times , resulting in 7 wins and 11 places , so there or thereabouts more often than not. When riding for the trainer over the last three weeks the pair come away with a 25% strike rate.

Wednesday 4th October

7.30 Kempton - Theme Park 5/1 (365) - Behind The Scenes 5/1 (Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
A brace for me in this one , THEME PARK being the first one of the pair , done a neck on his return to action at York after being gelded , and im hoping he can go one better here this evening. Hasnt raced here since his two year old days when he raced twice over 7f , coming second and then winning (his first win). Has been running well this year without winning but as hes only three , and now hes been gelded , i think there could be more to come. Has yet to win for trainer Nigel Tinkler (was with Michael Stoute beforehand) but i think that first win isnt far away , trainer sends just this one here , and though he has been woefully out of form i think this one could be the turning point for him , or im hoping so anyway. Rowan Scott also here for the one , and he has two places from his seven rides to date , has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks. Can make his presence felt here. BEHIND THE SCENES is my other fancy for the race , arrives after a comfortable looking 1/2 length win at Wolverhampton last time out , making her record on the all weather two from two , one from one here , won over 7f on her debut run. Looks like theres more to come and i think shes sure to go well again. Jason Tate has been in good form lately with a 20% strike rate over the last three weeks and he sends just this one to the meeting , Neil Callan on board for the first time which looks a good booking and to my eyes looks as though they mean business , when trainer and jockey have paired up over the last 3 weeks they have a 25% strike rate. Shouldnt be far away at the business end of things.

8.30 Kempton - Magicinthemaking 14/1 (Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) - Suanni 11/2 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
A couple look good for this to me , first one on my list is MAGICINTHEMAKING , who may well be the oldest in the field but i dont think shes ready to be a back number just yet. Hasnt been seen since May when she was fourth of eight to Flagman over CD , and the fact that she has gone well after a break on several occasions means that it doesnt put me off , and although she has only won once from 12 runs over tonights CD she has placed a further seven times so usually runs a decent race here and i think her draw in the one berth aids her cause. (Overall the course she has won 4 and placed in 9 more from 25 runs). Has won off higher than todays mark , and still retains the ability to take a race of this nature imho. John Long sends just this one to the course tonight , whilst George Rooke also makes the trip for just this one ride. Unplaced on only ride on the horse to date , but i'll give him a chance to redeem himself (Im kind like that lol). Can make her presence felt if ready to roll. SUANNI is the other one i like the look of , has been in decent form after a 59 day break , 4th on his first run and then a very solid second last time out , only beaten a nose , and if coming into this in the same sort of form then i can see him going very close. Those runs were over 5f , as most of his runs have been , but has ran well over todays 6f before so fairly confident he can cope with the slight increase in trip. Two places from his three runs over CD , hes got a decent draw and as a speedy sort i think he can ping out and go from the front and hopefully last out until the line. Has won off a higher mark which also caught my eye. The Dazzler sends just this one to the meeting and he does okay when coming here with an 11% strike rate overall. Liam Wright here for his sole ride of the night and he claims a handy 7lb , two places from seven rides on the horse to date. If seeing out the distance then has to be a major threat i think.

4.12 Nottingham - Rhubarb 18/1 (Hills) :thumb 1st 14/1
Open looking race where i think the nicely priced RHUBARB could go close , despite not having the best form figures she has been running well and holding her own generally. What stands out most is the fact that for me her best form has come on todays sort of ground (heavy / soft) , and i would of thoughthat must give her a serious chance here. Placed on only start here , good-soft , has won off a higher mark than todays. Has won in the class and looks decently drawn to me. Only runner on the card for Richard Price who hasnt had a winner for quite a while but that will hopefully change for the better this afternoon. Tom Marquand booked to ride which catches the eye , has ridden the horse before , winning one of the two , looks a decent booking to me and could be a statement of intent. Think she has a good chance.

6.30 Kempton - Aramis Grey 22/1 (BFred) :hissyfit 2nd
Trappy looking seven runner race where the majority look as though they could go close but i like the look of ARAMIS GREY at a tasty 22s with Bet Fred. Saves her best for the all weather and has won 8 times on the artificial surfaces , two of those being over this evenings CD where her record reads 2 wins / 2 places from 4 runs .. and overall at Kempton shes 2 wins and 3 places from 5 runs , so obvious to see she has a liking for it here. Comes into this on the back of a decent enough effort in a Class 2 handicap where she was third to Get It at Wolverhampton. Think she'd have to improve on recent outings but thats a possibility given her liking for it here , and hasnt won from a mark this high which is also a slight concern but im fairly sure she can go well despite that. In Class 2's she has a win and five places from nine runs , and as already mentioned the surface isnt a problem , draw looks okay to me and i think she could surprise at a nice price. Rae Guest has just this one here this evening , has an 11% strike rate over the last two weeks and a 14% strike rate at the course overall. Jockey Callum Shepherd knows the horse well having ridden her 23 times , resulting in 7 wins and 11 places , so there or thereabouts more often than not. When riding for the trainer over the last three weeks the pair come away with a 25% strike rate.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
The Navigator 16/1 Lost (3rd)
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif
1st 6/1 (10p Rule 4 on EP)

Speed Dial Baileys 9/2 Lost (3rd)
Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Behind The Scenes 5/1 Lost (2nd)
Magicinthemaking 14/1 Lost (2nd)
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

Aramis Grey 22/1 Lost (2nd)

Bets 18 .. Won 3 .. EP +19.00 / SP +10.50

Thursday 5th October

2.10 Lingfield - So Sleepy 4/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads)
SO SLEEPY catches my eye in this one , comes into this on the back of a very good 1/4 length third to Zing Up over this CD at the end of September , to finish that close was some feat given she fluffed the start , if she hadnt of made a hash of that then i think theres a fair chance she would of won that so i think shes gonna be on a retrieval mission here and imo theres every chance shes gonna make amends. Another thing that made me think she has a solid chance is the fact that shes 2lb well in here , due to go up next week , and the way she ran last time off this mark makes me think she can go well again (especially if she breaks better). Has won and placed (second , last time out) over this afternoons CD , hasnt won off a mark this high but as proven last time off the same mark she can go well , and she has been operating from much higher so i think this kind of mark must enhance her chances to gain her second win of her career. William Muir/Chris Grassick has just this one here today , and whilst theyre in the doldrums at the moment tbh , theyre a stable i like and have a 10% strike rate when coming here overall. Callum Shepherd in the saddle and he has a 10% strike rate over the last two weeks , and a 23.1% strike rate when visiting Leafy this season. Has ridden the horse three times before with the end result being one win. Should be making her presence felt.

5.02 Salisbury - Croeso Cymraeg 9/1 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
Open looking class 4 handicap where i think CROESO CYMRAEG could go well and trouble the principals at a decent price. Has been in decent form generally and gets in here off the same mark as his last time out run when he was done by a nose by Honeymooner at Ffos Las , has won off this mark before so im confident thinking he can go well again here this afternoon. Is two from two here at Salisbury , neither over todays distance , but he has won at 1m2f before. Class , going and the draw all look good to me and im hopeful of a decent run here. James Evans has a 15.4% strike rate over the last month , and he has a 50% strike rate when coming here to Salisbury this season along with a profit of +£5.50 , whilst jockey Joshua Bryan is here for just this one ride , has two wins and two places from his seven rides on the horse to date , has a 16.1% strike rate over the past five years when coming here to ride.

Back