• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Trying Something Out ..

Thursday 5th October

2.10 Lingfield - So Sleepy 4/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads) :hissyfit 2nd
SO SLEEPY catches my eye in this one , comes into this on the back of a very good 1/4 length third to Zing Up over this CD at the end of September , to finish that close was some feat given she fluffed the start , if she hadnt of made a hash of that then i think theres a fair chance she would of won that so i think shes gonna be on a retrieval mission here and imo theres every chance shes gonna make amends. Another thing that made me think she has a solid chance is the fact that shes 2lb well in here , due to go up next week , and the way she ran last time off this mark makes me think she can go well again (especially if she breaks better). Has won and placed (second , last time out) over this afternoons CD , hasnt won off a mark this high but as proven last time off the same mark she can go well , and she has been operating from much higher so i think this kind of mark must enhance her chances to gain her second win of her career. William Muir/Chris Grassick has just this one here today , and whilst theyre in the doldrums at the moment tbh , theyre a stable i like and have a 10% strike rate when coming here overall. Callum Shepherd in the saddle and he has a 10% strike rate over the last two weeks , and a 23.1% strike rate when visiting Leafy this season. Has ridden the horse three times before with the end result being one win. Should be making her presence felt.

5.02 Salisbury - Croeso Cymraeg 9/1 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit 2nd
Open looking class 4 handicap where i think CROESO CYMRAEG could go well and trouble the principals at a decent price. Has been in decent form generally and gets in here off the same mark as his last time out run when he was done by a nose by Honeymooner at Ffos Las , has won off this mark before so im confident thinking he can go well again here this afternoon. Is two from two here at Salisbury , neither over todays distance , but he has won at 1m2f before. Class , going and the draw all look good to me and im hopeful of a decent run here. James Evans has a 15.4% strike rate over the last month , and he has a 50% strike rate when coming here to Salisbury this season along with a profit of +£5.50 , whilst jockey Joshua Bryan is here for just this one ride , has two wins and two places from his seven rides on the horse to date , has a 16.1% strike rate over the past five years when coming here to ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
October Running Total

Dragonball Prince 11/4 Non Runner
Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Delagate This Lord 11/2 Lost
Roundabout Silver 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Eye Of The Water 16/1 Lost
The Navigator 16/1 Lost (3rd)
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif
1st 6/1 (10p Rule 4 on EP)

Speed Dial Baileys 9/2 Lost (3rd)
Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Behind The Scenes 5/1 Lost (2nd)
Magicinthemaking 14/1 Lost (2nd)
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

Aramis Grey 22/1 Lost (2nd)
So Sleepy 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Cymro Cymraeg 9/1 Lost (2nd)

Bets 18 .. Won 3 .. EP +17.00 / SP +8.50

Bit unlucky today with both selections coming in second and not being beaten far , So Sleepy by a nose and Croeso Cymraeg by 1/2 length

Friday 6th October

5.05 Ascot - Lethal Nymph 10/1 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet) - Redemption Time 10/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,Lads)
Like the look of a couple from the same stable in the Ascot finale , first one is LETHAL NYMPH whose been a bit hit and miss this year but ran well enough when second in a class two at Doncaster last time out and if arriving here in that sort of form i think he should be bang there. What initially caught my eye is the fact that hes two from two over CD , so obviously has a liking for it round here. Ground , draw , and class all pass the tick box test , hasnt won from a mark this high (as yet) but has gone well off higher so im not to concerned if im being honest. Richard Kingscote in the plate on whats his sole start of the meeting , has placed on his only ride on the horse to date (second last time out) , and theres every chance i think of him registering his first win on the horse this afternoon. The other horse is REDEMPTION TIME who like his stablemate arrives on the back of a solid looking second last time out , beaten 1/2 length by Dark Trooper over todays CD. And the same applies again in the fact that if he comes into this in that sort of form then he holds every chance i think. Been running pretty well this term on balance with two good efforts at York , placed on only start over CD (last run as mentioned) and has two places from his three runs here overall. Has yet to win over todays distance from four attempts , but as i say was very close last time so hopefully he can remedy that statistic this afternoon and get his head in front. Hasnt won in the class but has placed and hasnt won off a mark this high before but again has gone well from the same mark so on both counts im not too worried. Ground and draw shouldnt pose too many problems and i can see him going close. John Fahy onboard on his only start of the meeting , and he rode the horse last time out making it one place from one ride to date , has a 27% strike rate over the last three weeks , and won on one from his two rides for the trainer yesterday. Clive Cox sends just these two to the meeting today m and i cant help thinking that he means business with these pair. Has a 10.3% strike rate when sending his runners here over the last five years along with a whopping profit of +£107.51.

5.45 Newcastle - Tajawal 4/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
A few look as though they could go close here but i like the look of TAJAWALs chances , been running well this year , and has only been out of the first three home once in his five runs this term , was a decent third of twelve to the re opposing Starshiba over this evenings CD , with the second home that day also lining up in the race Miami Thunder , but i am hopeful that the selection can turn that form around and come out ahead here. Has been gelded since his last run which can hopefully bring about some improvement , and as hes only 1lb higher than that last run i think a solid run looks to be on the cards. The in form Simon Crisford has just this one here this evening , has a 25% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and has a 23% strike rate when sending his runners here overall. Jack Mitchell in the hot seat for the first time on his only ride of the evening , been in good form of late with a 21% strike rate over the last three weeks , and when coming here this term he has a 23.5% strike rate.

2.12 Ascot - Conquistador 10/1 (Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
Open looking amateur jockeys handicap where a few of the runners look to hold a chance but i quite like the look of CONQUISTADOR who hasnt been at his best of late but started the year off in fine form with a win and then a fine third of twenty six in The Holyroodhouse Stakes here at Ascot over 5f. Three runs since then and hasnt really shown anything tbh. Hasnt run over 7f since his 2 year old days when he was with John/Thady Gosden where he acquitted himself well i think with figures of 6,3,3,2 , and im hoping that a return to todays distance may well re ignite the spark for a big run. Ground is good / good - soft which he hasnt encountered before but his sire US Navy Flag won on Yielding and Good-Yielding so im hoping that he handles it as well. George Boughey sends just this one to the course this afternoon , and hes a trainer you have to respect imho , has a 16.3% strike rate over the month , whilst Mr Jack Callan also here for just this one , claims 7lb , and have to say i dont know anything about him but i'll defer to the trainers knowledge and hope he can get this one home at a decent price.

Jack is the son of top jockey Neil Callan, first ride at Ascot but is based with Boughey so has probably sat on the horse

Cheers TD , thought it might be a relation of Neil Callan didnt know it was his son tho

Friday 6th October

5.05 Ascot - Lethal Nymph 10/1 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet) :hissyfit- Redemption Time 10/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,Lads) Non Runner
Like the look of a couple from the same stable in the Ascot finale , first one is LETHAL NYMPH whose been a bit hit and miss this year but ran well enough when second in a class two at Doncaster last time out and if arriving here in that sort of form i think he should be bang there. What initially caught my eye is the fact that hes two from two over CD , so obviously has a liking for it round here. Ground , draw , and class all pass the tick box test , hasnt won from a mark this high (as yet) but has gone well off higher so im not to concerned if im being honest. Richard Kingscote in the plate on whats his sole start of the meeting , has placed on his only ride on the horse to date (second last time out) , and theres every chance i think of him registering his first win on the horse this afternoon. The other horse is REDEMPTION TIME who like his stablemate arrives on the back of a solid looking second last time out , beaten 1/2 length by Dark Trooper over todays CD. And the same applies again in the fact that if he comes into this in that sort of form then he holds every chance i think. Been running pretty well this term on balance with two good efforts at York , placed on only start over CD (last run as mentioned) and has two places from his three runs here overall. Has yet to win over todays distance from four attempts , but as i say was very close last time so hopefully he can remedy that statistic this afternoon and get his head in front. Hasnt won in the class but has placed and hasnt won off a mark this high before but again has gone well from the same mark so on both counts im not too worried. Ground and draw shouldnt pose too many problems and i can see him going close. John Fahy onboard on his only start of the meeting , and he rode the horse last time out making it one place from one ride to date , has a 27% strike rate over the last three weeks , and won on one from his two rides for the trainer yesterday. Clive Cox sends just these two to the meeting today m and i cant help thinking that he means business with these pair. Has a 10.3% strike rate when sending his runners here over the last five years along with a whopping profit of +£107.51.

5.45 Newcastle - Tajawal 4/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit 2nd
A few look as though they could go close here but i like the look of TAJAWALs chances , been running well this year , and has only been out of the first three home once in his five runs this term , was a decent third of twelve to the re opposing Starshiba over this evenings CD , with the second home that day also lining up in the race Miami Thunder , but i am hopeful that the selection can turn that form around and come out ahead here. Has been gelded since his last run which can hopefully bring about some improvement , and as hes only 1lb higher than that last run i think a solid run looks to be on the cards. The in form Simon Crisford has just this one here this evening , has a 25% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and has a 23% strike rate when sending his runners here overall. Jack Mitchell in the hot seat for the first time on his only ride of the evening , been in good form of late with a 21% strike rate over the last three weeks , and when coming here this term he has a 23.5% strike rate.

2.12 Ascot - Conquistador 10/1 (Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit
Open looking amateur jockeys handicap where a few of the runners look to hold a chance but i quite like the look of CONQUISTADOR who hasnt been at his best of late but started the year off in fine form with a win and then a fine third of twenty six in The Holyroodhouse Stakes here at Ascot over 5f. Three runs since then and hasnt really shown anything tbh. Hasnt run over 7f since his 2 year old days when he was with John/Thady Gosden where he acquitted himself well i think with figures of 6,3,3,2 , and im hoping that a return to todays distance may well re ignite the spark for a big run. Ground is good / good - soft which he hasnt encountered before but his sire US Navy Flag won on Yielding and Good-Yielding so im hoping that he handles it as well. George Boughey sends just this one to the course this afternoon , and hes a trainer you have to respect imho , has a 16.3% strike rate over the month , whilst Mr Jack Callan also here for just this one , claims 7lb , and have to say i dont know anything about him but i'll defer to the trainers knowledge and hope he can get this one home at a decent price.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif

Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

So Sleepy 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Lethal Nymph 10/1 Lost
Redemption Time 10/1 Non Runner
Tajawal 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Conquistador 10/1 Lost

Bets 23 .. Won 3 .. EP +14.00 / SP +5.50

Saturday 7th October

1.30 Newmarket - Madame Ambassador 22/1 (365) - Lady Alara 11/1 (365)
Double handed in this one with the first one being top weight MADAME AMBASSADOR , who caught my eye almost immediatley at the 22s on offer with 365. Comes into this on the back of an eye catching win last time out when thumping a Willie Haggas hotpot by 4 lengths in a class 2 Fillies Handicap over this afternoons CD. Before that she was second (length and a half) to the well touted Haggas horse Queen Emma (who runs in the 2.40 at Newmarket today incidentally) , to me that looks decent form and if she arrives here in that sort of form then i think she holds an outstanding chance here at a nice price. That last time out win took her figures here to two from two (one from one over CD) , shes won in the class and on the going and though shes yet to win from a mark this high i think theres every chance she'll cope. A typical Johnston front runner , if shes allowed an easy lead then theres a good chance she can stay there but as she showed last time she has battling qualities if headed. Charlie Johnston has just this one here and hes been in good form with a 21% strike rate over the last fortnight , and its a fair ol shlep from Middleham to Newmarket so i think he means business. Franny Norton in the saddle and hes yet to win on the horse , placing twice from his six rides , and has an 11% strike rate here overall. The other fancy is LADY ALARA , who i also think is a little overpriced personally , i was expecting around the 7-8/1 mark , arrives in good form , beating Maggies Way at Ascot after a break on her penultimate run and then coming second here over a mile. Both good efforts and shes well worth a go at this extra two furlongs. As with the other selection she has good battling qualities so you know shes not gonna give up without a fight , placed on her only start here , shes won on the going and in the class and i think she can go well if getting the distance. Charlie Hills has just this one here this afternoon , and he has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks , and when coming here this season he has a 27.3% strike rate along with a profit of +£18.75. Kevin Stott up for the first time and he has a 13% strike rate over the same period , and a 13.6% strike rate when coming here this term.

4.45 Ascot - Intrinsic Bond 15/2 (365) - Badri 14/1 (Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
And once again i have two onside in this and can hopefully come out ahead , first one on the list was joint top weight INTRINSIC BOND , comes into this in fair form , won on his stable debut for Michael Wigham over this afternoons CD , beating Significantly by 2 1/2 lengths , then followed that up with an equally good run , again over CD , when second to Rogue Lightning , has had a couple of indifferent runs since then (to be fair he was hampered last time which cost him) but inbetween those outings he was a solid third in the Portland , only beaten 1/2 length by Annaf. If in the same sort of form as his earlier runs then i can definatley see him being in the thick of things. Hasnt won from todays mark , same as his last run , but i think he would of been alot closer lto had he not been denied a run , and he has gone well off 1lb less so entirely feasible that this is within his scope i think. Going , class and the draw all get ticks in the appropiate boxes from me. Trainer sends just this one to the meeting and he has a 25% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and this season has a 50% strike rate here at Ascot as well as a profit of +£15.00. Jockey Adam Farragher also here for just this one and his 3lb claim wont go amiss , has ridden the horse the last twice resulting in once place. Won on the last ride he had for the trainer , September Power at 40/1 at York back in September. And when the pair have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 33% strike rate. The other top weight in the race BADRI is my other choice for the race , left Ruth Carrs yard for JUlie Camachos in August of this year and made an excellent start when a close up second to Alligator Alley , couldnt get the breaks last time out in the Portland when only managing tenth but im hoping that with a bit more luck he can get back on track here this afternoon as hes more than capable on his day. Placed on sole start here back in July when second to the Big Board , has won on all manner of ground so no worries on that score , draw looks fine and though he hasnt won off a mark this high he has gone close on a couple of occasions. Julie Camacho has just this one here and she has a 23% strike rate over the last two weeks , and a 33.3% strike rate when coming here this term. Jockey Ryan Sexton is good value for his 3lb claim i think and he too is here for just this one ride.

8.30 Wolverhampton - Pessoa 25/1 (365) - Min Till 13/2 (365,Coral,BFred,Lads)
Probably way off base here but i think theres a couple who havent been in the best of form who could trouble the principals at decent prices , the first of those is MIN TILL whose basically shown nothing this year yet but im hopeful that a trip to Wolverhampton will re ignite her interest a bit , won and placed on her two starts over this evenings CD , and because of her recent form she is coming down in the handicap and is now below her last winning mark which im hoping is something else that will aid her cause here. Looks decently drawn , and for me everything has ticks in the right boxes except recent form. Trainer Mick/David Easterby have just this one here , and whilst i have trouble figuring the stable out i still rate them as they can definatley get one ready when they want and has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks. Billy Loughnane in the plate and he has a 19.8% strike rate when coming here this season. PESSOA is my other selection , looking at the figures its understandable why hes the price he is but hes only had two runs since coming back from a break and its entirely feasible to think that he might have needed them as he was in decent enough form beforehand and i think coming here could help as hes won and placed in his two starts over CD , and at the course as a whole he has two wins and two places from his five runs. Hasnt won from a mark this high but has gone close off 63 so it shouldnt be a problem hopefully. Looks nicely berthed and has won/placed in the class. Trainer Adrian Wintle has just this one here tonight , and hes not been in the best of form it has to be said and i think another reason the price is high on this one is the fact that the trainer isnt a fashionable one , but i rate him , and im hoping hes got this one prepped and ready to go here tonight. Has a 10% strike rate here overall. Jockey Finley Marsh has been in decent form and has a 17% strike rate over the last three weeks , and has a 9% strike rate here over the last five years along with a profit of +£59.50 , has ridden the horse four times to date resulting in a win and two places. As i said other come into the race with more pressing claims but at the prices available i think the selections are worth a punt.

Saturday 7th October

1.30 Newmarket - Madame Ambassador 22/1 (365) :thumb 1st 10/1 (15p Rule 4 on EP) - Lady Alara 11/1 (365) :hissyfit
Double handed in this one with the first one being top weight MADAME AMBASSADOR , who caught my eye almost immediatley at the 22s on offer with 365. Comes into this on the back of an eye catching win last time out when thumping a Willie Haggas hotpot by 4 lengths in a class 2 Fillies Handicap over this afternoons CD. Before that she was second (length and a half) to the well touted Haggas horse Queen Emma (who runs in the 2.40 at Newmarket today incidentally) , to me that looks decent form and if she arrives here in that sort of form then i think she holds an outstanding chance here at a nice price. That last time out win took her figures here to two from two (one from one over CD) , shes won in the class and on the going and though shes yet to win from a mark this high i think theres every chance she'll cope. A typical Johnston front runner , if shes allowed an easy lead then theres a good chance she can stay there but as she showed last time she has battling qualities if headed. Charlie Johnston has just this one here and hes been in good form with a 21% strike rate over the last fortnight , and its a fair ol shlep from Middleham to Newmarket so i think he means business. Franny Norton in the saddle and hes yet to win on the horse , placing twice from his six rides , and has an 11% strike rate here overall. The other fancy is LADY ALARA , who i also think is a little overpriced personally , i was expecting around the 7-8/1 mark , arrives in good form , beating Maggies Way at Ascot after a break on her penultimate run and then coming second here over a mile. Both good efforts and shes well worth a go at this extra two furlongs. As with the other selection she has good battling qualities so you know shes not gonna give up without a fight , placed on her only start here , shes won on the going and in the class and i think she can go well if getting the distance. Charlie Hills has just this one here this afternoon , and he has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks , and when coming here this season he has a 27.3% strike rate along with a profit of +£18.75. Kevin Stott up for the first time and he has a 13% strike rate over the same period , and a 13.6% strike rate when coming here this term.

4.45 Ascot - Intrinsic Bond 15/2 (365) :hissyfit - Badri 14/1 (Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads) :thumb 1st 17/2
And once again i have two onside in this and can hopefully come out ahead , first one on the list was joint top weight INTRINSIC BOND , comes into this in fair form , won on his stable debut for Michael Wigham over this afternoons CD , beating Significantly by 2 1/2 lengths , then followed that up with an equally good run , again over CD , when second to Rogue Lightning , has had a couple of indifferent runs since then (to be fair he was hampered last time which cost him) but inbetween those outings he was a solid third in the Portland , only beaten 1/2 length by Annaf. If in the same sort of form as his earlier runs then i can definatley see him being in the thick of things. Hasnt won from todays mark , same as his last run , but i think he would of been alot closer lto had he not been denied a run , and he has gone well off 1lb less so entirely feasible that this is within his scope i think. Going , class and the draw all get ticks in the appropiate boxes from me. Trainer sends just this one to the meeting and he has a 25% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and this season has a 50% strike rate here at Ascot as well as a profit of +£15.00. Jockey Adam Farragher also here for just this one and his 3lb claim wont go amiss , has ridden the horse the last twice resulting in once place. Won on the last ride he had for the trainer , September Power at 40/1 at York back in September. And when the pair have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 33% strike rate. The other top weight in the race BADRI is my other choice for the race , left Ruth Carrs yard for JUlie Camachos in August of this year and made an excellent start when a close up second to Alligator Alley , couldnt get the breaks last time out in the Portland when only managing tenth but im hoping that with a bit more luck he can get back on track here this afternoon as hes more than capable on his day. Placed on sole start here back in July when second to the Big Board , has won on all manner of ground so no worries on that score , draw looks fine and though he hasnt won off a mark this high he has gone close on a couple of occasions. Julie Camacho has just this one here and she has a 23% strike rate over the last two weeks , and a 33.3% strike rate when coming here this term. Jockey Ryan Sexton is good value for his 3lb claim i think and he too is here for just this one ride.

8.30 Wolverhampton - Pessoa 25/1 (365) Non Runner - Min Till 13/2 (365,Coral,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit 2nd
Probably way off base here but i think theres a couple who havent been in the best of form who could trouble the principals at decent prices , the first of those is MIN TILL whose basically shown nothing this year yet but im hopeful that a trip to Wolverhampton will re ignite her interest a bit , won and placed on her two starts over this evenings CD , and because of her recent form she is coming down in the handicap and is now below her last winning mark which im hoping is something else that will aid her cause here. Looks decently drawn , and for me everything has ticks in the right boxes except recent form. Trainer Mick/David Easterby have just this one here , and whilst i have trouble figuring the stable out i still rate them as they can definatley get one ready when they want and has a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks. Billy Loughnane in the plate and he has a 19.8% strike rate when coming here this season. PESSOA is my other selection , looking at the figures its understandable why hes the price he is but hes only had two runs since coming back from a break and its entirely feasible to think that he might have needed them as he was in decent enough form beforehand and i think coming here could help as hes won and placed in his two starts over CD , and at the course as a whole he has two wins and two places from his five runs. Hasnt won from a mark this high but has gone close off 63 so it shouldnt be a problem hopefully. Looks nicely berthed and has won/placed in the class. Trainer Adrian Wintle has just this one here tonight , and hes not been in the best of form it has to be said and i think another reason the price is high on this one is the fact that the trainer isnt a fashionable one , but i rate him , and im hoping hes got this one prepped and ready to go here tonight. Has a 10% strike rate here overall. Jockey Finley Marsh has been in decent form and has a 17% strike rate over the last three weeks , and has a 9% strike rate here over the last five years along with a profit of +£59.50 , has ridden the horse four times to date resulting in a win and two places. As i said other come into the race with more pressing claims but at the prices available i think the selections are worth a punt.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif

Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

So Sleepy 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Lethal Nymph 10/1 Lost
Tajawal 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Conquistador 10/1 Lost
Madame Ambassador 22/1 :thumb 1st 10/1 (15p Rule 4 on EP)
Lady Alara 11/1 Lost
Intrinsic Bond 15/2 Lost
Badri 14/1 :thumb 1st 17/2
Pessoa 25/1 Non Runner
Min Till 13/2 Lost

Bets 28 .. Won 5 .. EP +43.70 / SP +21.00

Sunday 8th October

5.00 Kelso - Ambassador 7/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads)
Like the look of joint top weight AMBASSADOR in this one , has been in good form since leaving Martin Keighleys yard for Micky Hammonds' with two wins from his three outings (making it 3 from his last 4 runs) , arrives on the back of a solid 3/4 length win last time , beating Balranald here at Kelso over 2m2f. First go at todays trip , and hasnt acquitted himself well in his three attempts at 2m4f tbh but those were a while ago and given his recent purple patch i think its well worth a go. Has won off higher than todays mark , back when he was with Dan Skelton , so shouldnt be too much of a problem. Has won in the class and on the going , and is three from five when wearing a visor. Trainer Micky Hammond has just this here today , and as i said earlier the horse is 2 from 3 since joining his yard , when coming here this season he has a 25% strike rate and a small profit of +£5.50. Whilst Jockey Joshua Thompson is also here for just this one , relieves the burden of top weight with his 10lb claim which can only help his chances imho , and he rode the horse to victory last time out making him one from one , has a 50% strike rate over the last three weeks and when coming here this term has a 100% strike rate , and when trainer and jockey have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 100% strike rate.

5.15 Uttoxeter - Luna Dora 12/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads) - Rock On Tommy 9/2 (365)
A couple catch my beady eye in this one , first one is current favourite ROCK ON TOMMY who had been in fine fettle since coming back from a break in May with figures of - PU,9,1,1,2 and if returning in the same form then i think he can close here this evening. rarely runs a bad race here with a record over CD of three wins and a place from seven runs. Has won / run well on soft and heavy so hopefully todays underfoot conditions shouldnt inconvenience him. Last time out he was beaten by Ambassador (other selection in the other race so if that one wins then thats the form franked , has won again since as well) , hasnt won from a mark this high but given his current form i wouldnt write him off because of that. Olly Murphy has just this one here , and he has a 36% strike rate over the last 21 days , and this season when sending his runners here he has a 27.8% strike rate and a small profit of +£3.38. Jockey Lewis Stones also here for the one ride and he claims a valuable 3lb , has two wins and a place from hos three rides to date on the horse , and over the past fortnight he has a 25% strike rate , and when he partners the trainer they have a 25% strike rate over the last three weeks. The other one i like is LUNA DORA , who hasnt been seen since June , won on her seasonal debut and then her next three runs were abysmal putting bluntly but im hoping that maybe her first run is the time to catch her , although this year is the first time she has won first time up , that win came at Fakenham where she won by 7 lengths , and is her sole win to date. If she could replicate that form then that would definatley give her a shout here , and the fact that that win came on soft caught my eye , the only other time she'd encountered soft was on her debut , which makes me think that these may well be her ideal conditions and that a decent run could be on the cards , another thing i noticed is that although she hasnt won here at Uttoxeter she has placed in two of her three runs here. Tom Symonds sole runner on the card , and hes a trainer i like , has a 10% strike rate when coming here overall , jockey Ben Poste also comes here for just this one ride , and has a win and two places from his ten rides.

Sunday 8th October

5.00 Kelso - Ambassador 7/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads) Non Runner
Like the look of joint top weight AMBASSADOR in this one , has been in good form since leaving Martin Keighleys yard for Micky Hammonds' with two wins from his three outings (making it 3 from his last 4 runs) , arrives on the back of a solid 3/4 length win last time , beating Balranald here at Kelso over 2m2f. First go at todays trip , and hasnt acquitted himself well in his three attempts at 2m4f tbh but those were a while ago and given his recent purple patch i think its well worth a go. Has won off higher than todays mark , back when he was with Dan Skelton , so shouldnt be too much of a problem. Has won in the class and on the going , and is three from five when wearing a visor. Trainer Micky Hammond has just this here today , and as i said earlier the horse is 2 from 3 since joining his yard , when coming here this season he has a 25% strike rate and a small profit of +£5.50. Whilst Jockey Joshua Thompson is also here for just this one , relieves the burden of top weight with his 10lb claim which can only help his chances imho , and he rode the horse to victory last time out making him one from one , has a 50% strike rate over the last three weeks and when coming here this term has a 100% strike rate , and when trainer and jockey have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 100% strike rate.

5.15 Uttoxeter - Luna Dora 12/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads) :hissyfit 2nd - Rock On Tommy 9/2 (365) :hissyfit
A couple catch my beady eye in this one , first one is current favourite ROCK ON TOMMY who had been in fine fettle since coming back from a break in May with figures of - PU,9,1,1,2 and if returning in the same form then i think he can close here this evening. rarely runs a bad race here with a record over CD of three wins and a place from seven runs. Has won / run well on soft and heavy so hopefully todays underfoot conditions shouldnt inconvenience him. Last time out he was beaten by Ambassador (other selection in the other race so if that one wins then thats the form franked , has won again since as well) , hasnt won from a mark this high but given his current form i wouldnt write him off because of that. Olly Murphy has just this one here , and he has a 36% strike rate over the last 21 days , and this season when sending his runners here he has a 27.8% strike rate and a small profit of +£3.38. Jockey Lewis Stones also here for the one ride and he claims a valuable 3lb , has two wins and a place from hos three rides to date on the horse , and over the past fortnight he has a 25% strike rate , and when he partners the trainer they have a 25% strike rate over the last three weeks. The other one i like is LUNA DORA , who hasnt been seen since June , won on her seasonal debut and then her next three runs were abysmal putting bluntly but im hoping that maybe her first run is the time to catch her , although this year is the first time she has won first time up , that win came at Fakenham where she won by 7 lengths , and is her sole win to date. If she could replicate that form then that would definatley give her a shout here , and the fact that that win came on soft caught my eye , the only other time she'd encountered soft was on her debut , which makes me think that these may well be her ideal conditions and that a decent run could be on the cards , another thing i noticed is that although she hasnt won here at Uttoxeter she has placed in two of her three runs here. Tom Symonds sole runner on the card , and hes a trainer i like , has a 10% strike rate when coming here overall , jockey Ben Poste also comes here for just this one ride , and has a win and two places from his ten rides.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif

Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

So Sleepy 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Lethal Nymph 10/1 Lost
Tajawal 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Conquistador 10/1 Lost
Lady Alara 11/1 Lost
Intrinsic Bond 15/2 Lost
Pessoa 25/1 Non Runner
Min Till 13/2 Lost
Ambassador 7/1 Non Runner
Luna Dora 12/1 Lost (2nd)
Rock On Tommy 9/2 Lost

Bets 30 .. Won 5 .. EP +41.70 / SP +19.00

Monday 9th October

5.22 Windsor - Porterinthejungle 14/1 (365)
Like the chances of PORTERINTHEJUNGLE in this open looking race at a decent price , only had a couple of runs this year after coming back from 304 days off in August , acquitted herself well enough in both of those particularly the opening run of the year where she 1/2 length second to Hastily at Chepstow. Is one from one here at Windsor , and has won off higher than todays mark. Slightly off putting that she hasnt won over todays distance , but she won at 5f and 7f , so i dont think its the actual trip thats the problem , as if she gets 7f she gets 6f doesnt she ? .. anyways going , draw and class all pass the tick test , I think theres a good chance that she breaks her 6f duck here this evening. Robyn Brisland has just this one running here , and has a 17% strike rate in the past 21 days. Has a 25% strike rate here this term and a +£6.00 profit to boot. Kevin Stott in the saddle for the first time , has a 14% strike rate in the last fourteen days along with a 14.3% strike rate here at Windsor this season.

7.00 Wolverhampton - Study The Stars 6/1 (SkyBet)
Probbaly gonna regret this seeing as theres an inform Mark Prescott horse in the field whose currently favourite but i do like the look of STUDY THE STARS chances in this , has had two runs since coming back from 317 days off , both at Kempton , winning one and coming third in the other , so carrying on where he left off last year , so two wins from from last three runs. Does well here at Wolverhampton , over CD he has a win and a second from his two outings. I think theres a good chance he'll be better than his last time third now hes dropped back down to 1m4f which i think is his best trip , having won three and placed in a further two from his seven runs. Gets in on the same mark as his last time third , and though he hasnt won from a mark this high , that lto run proved its not beyond him. George Baker has been in decent form with a 16% strike rate over the last month and a profit of +£8.00 , and has a 19% strike rate when coming here overall. Jockey Aiden Keeley takes the reigns for the first time , and his 3lb claim wont go amiss , hes a claimer i rate and it looks a decent booking to me , and has a 15.6% strike rate when coming here to ride this season. And in the last three weeks when the trainer and jockey have teamed up they have a 100% strike rate.

8.30 Wolverhampton - Major Gatsby 7/2 (365) - Crystal Dawn 4/1 (365,Hills,SkyBet)
Couple in this one catch my eye , first one is top weight MAJOR GATSBY whose been running well this year with figures since returning to action in May - 6,4,2,3,4,6,4,3 .. When you consider that these runs have all been on turf and that hes better on the all weather then you can see why im hoping / expecting for a good showing , especially when you factor in his course and distance form - three wins from four runs. Back to wearing a visor today , and when hes got that on he has won three times and placed in four from fourteen runs. He has won from much higher marks in the past , and everything points to a solid effort here tonight. Bill Turner has just this one at the meeting , and he has a 12% strike rate here overall. William Carson in the saddle for the second time. The other selection for the race is CRYSTAL DAWN whose making her debut for Jessica Macey after leaving Ron Thompsons yard and i think its possible it may well be a winning one. Has run here over todays CD the last twice resulting in a second and a fourth , making it a win and two places from four runs (CD) overall. On the same mark as the last two runs , and thats her last winning mark back in October 2022 , over tonights CD , although she has won off higher. Trainer has been in good form with a 33.3% strike rate over the last three weeks , whilst jockey Laura Pearson picks up the ride for the first time , has a 15% strike rate over the past couple of weeks , and has a 10% strike rate when coming here overall.

5.05 Pontefract - Derwent Boy 11/2 (Hills) - Tellus 7/1 (365)
Going with two in this , firstly DERWENT BOY , was a neck second to the re opposing Havana Pursuit last time out after a 92 day break , that was a good , solid run and i think he can reverse that form today being 1lb better off with that rival here , and im sure that he'll strip fitter for that initial outing. Wore a visor for the first time in his last run and thats been retained today. Has yet to win a race in six runs but generally runs well and looking at his last race i think his time is coming. That last run was over todays CD , making it two places from two races here at Pontefract. If coming here in the same mood then i think he can go very close. Julie Camacho has just this one here , and over the past three weeks shes notched up a 25% strike rate , and has a 20% strike rate when coming here this season. Jockey David Nolan in the plate and he has a third and a fourth from his two rides to date. Has a 20% strike rate in the last twenty one days and a 12.8% strike rate here at Pontefract over the last five years along with a profit of +£15.65. TELLUS is my other choice , has been in a bit in and out this season , not showing much since her opening two runs of the year , both of which she won , first race was over todays CD makiing her 1-1 here. Would have to improve on recent runs but she is dropping in class , from 4 to 5 , and she has won off higher than todays mark , which hopefully can see her get back on track. Ground , class and draw all look okay to me , and i think she could go close. Trainer not been in great form lately but when sending them here this season he does have a 16.7% strike rate. Jockey Jason Hart has a 17% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and from his nine rides to date he has two wins and three places.

Monday 9th October

5.22 Windsor - Porterinthejungle 14/1 (365) :hissyfit
Like the chances of PORTERINTHEJUNGLE in this open looking race at a decent price , only had a couple of runs this year after coming back from 304 days off in August , acquitted herself well enough in both of those particularly the opening run of the year where she 1/2 length second to Hastily at Chepstow. Is one from one here at Windsor , and has won off higher than todays mark. Slightly off putting that she hasnt won over todays distance , but she won at 5f and 7f , so i dont think its the actual trip thats the problem , as if she gets 7f she gets 6f doesnt she ? .. anyways going , draw and class all pass the tick test , I think theres a good chance that she breaks her 6f duck here this evening. Robyn Brisland has just this one running here , and has a 17% strike rate in the past 21 days. Has a 25% strike rate here this term and a +£6.00 profit to boot. Kevin Stott in the saddle for the first time , has a 14% strike rate in the last fourteen days along with a 14.3% strike rate here at Windsor this season.

7.00 Wolverhampton - Study The Stars 6/1 (SkyBet) :hissyfit
Probbaly gonna regret this seeing as theres an inform Mark Prescott horse in the field whose currently favourite but i do like the look of STUDY THE STARS chances in this , has had two runs since coming back from 317 days off , both at Kempton , winning one and coming third in the other , so carrying on where he left off last year , so two wins from from last three runs. Does well here at Wolverhampton , over CD he has a win and a second from his two outings. I think theres a good chance he'll be better than his last time third now hes dropped back down to 1m4f which i think is his best trip , having won three and placed in a further two from his seven runs. Gets in on the same mark as his last time third , and though he hasnt won from a mark this high , that lto run proved its not beyond him. George Baker has been in decent form with a 16% strike rate over the last month and a profit of +£8.00 , and has a 19% strike rate when coming here overall. Jockey Aiden Keeley takes the reigns for the first time , and his 3lb claim wont go amiss , hes a claimer i rate and it looks a decent booking to me , and has a 15.6% strike rate when coming here to ride this season. And in the last three weeks when the trainer and jockey have teamed up they have a 100% strike rate.

8.30 Wolverhampton - Major Gatsby 7/2 (365) :thumb 1st 5/2 - Crystal Dawn 4/1 (365,Hills,SkyBet) :hissyfit
Couple in this one catch my eye , first one is top weight MAJOR GATSBY whose been running well this year with figures since returning to action in May - 6,4,2,3,4,6,4,3 .. When you consider that these runs have all been on turf and that hes better on the all weather then you can see why im hoping / expecting for a good showing , especially when you factor in his course and distance form - three wins from four runs. Back to wearing a visor today , and when hes got that on he has won three times and placed in four from fourteen runs. He has won from much higher marks in the past , and everything points to a solid effort here tonight. Bill Turner has just this one at the meeting , and he has a 12% strike rate here overall. William Carson in the saddle for the second time. The other selection for the race is CRYSTAL DAWN whose making her debut for Jessica Macey after leaving Ron Thompsons yard and i think its possible it may well be a winning one. Has run here over todays CD the last twice resulting in a second and a fourth , making it a win and two places from four runs (CD) overall. On the same mark as the last two runs , and thats her last winning mark back in October 2022 , over tonights CD , although she has won off higher. Trainer has been in good form with a 33.3% strike rate over the last three weeks , whilst jockey Laura Pearson picks up the ride for the first time , has a 15% strike rate over the past couple of weeks , and has a 10% strike rate when coming here overall.

5.05 Pontefract - Derwent Boy 11/2 (Hills) :hissyfit - Tellus 7/1 (365) :hissyfit
Going with two in this , firstly DERWENT BOY , was a neck second to the re opposing Havana Pursuit last time out after a 92 day break , that was a good , solid run and i think he can reverse that form today being 1lb better off with that rival here , and im sure that he'll strip fitter for that initial outing. Wore a visor for the first time in his last run and thats been retained today. Has yet to win a race in six runs but generally runs well and looking at his last race i think his time is coming. That last run was over todays CD , making it two places from two races here at Pontefract. If coming here in the same mood then i think he can go very close. Julie Camacho has just this one here , and over the past three weeks shes notched up a 25% strike rate , and has a 20% strike rate when coming here this season. Jockey David Nolan in the plate and he has a third and a fourth from his two rides to date. Has a 20% strike rate in the last twenty one days and a 12.8% strike rate here at Pontefract over the last five years along with a profit of +£15.65. TELLUS is my other choice , has been in a bit in and out this season , not showing much since her opening two runs of the year , both of which she won , first race was over todays CD makiing her 1-1 here. Would have to improve on recent runs but she is dropping in class , from 4 to 5 , and she has won off higher than todays mark , which hopefully can see her get back on track. Ground , class and draw all look okay to me , and i think she could go close. Trainer not been in great form lately but when sending them here this season he does have a 16.7% strike rate. Jockey Jason Hart has a 17% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and from his nine rides to date he has two wins and three places.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif

Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

So Sleepy 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Lethal Nymph 10/1 Lost
Tajawal 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Conquistador 10/1 Lost
Lady Alara 11/1 Lost
Intrinsic Bond 15/2 Lost
Pessoa 25/1 Non Runner
Min Till 13/2 Lost
Rock On Tommy 9/2 Lost
Tellus 7/1 Lost
Derwent Boy 11/2 Lost
Major Gatsby 7/2 :thumb 1st 5/2
Crystal Dawn 4/1 Lost
Study The Stars 7/1 Lost
Porterinthejungle 14/1 Lost

Bets 36 .. Won 6 .. EP +40.20 / SP +16.50

Tuesday 10th October

3.30 Brighton - Habanero Star 9/2 (Hills,Skybet) - Silver Bubble 6/1 (365,SkyBet)
Two from the same stable catch my eye in this one , cant decide between them so have punted them both. First one is joint top weight HABANERO STAR whose done this thread a favour in the past and i hope she can repeat for us here this afternoon. Has been holding her form well this year including a couple of wins , last of those wins came at Yarmouth in August and last time out was a decent enough third of eleven here at Brighton over todays distance. Has a good record here , rarely running a bad race , one win and three places from five runs at this course to date. Hasnt won over DE as yet but has placed three times from her four runs. Going , Class and draw all look okay to me and has won off a higher mark than todays. I can see her going close here today. Morgan Cole here for just the one ride and he claims a handy 5lb , this will be his first time up on the horse , and has a 33% strike rate here. SILVER BUBBLE is the other one , won division one of this race last year and i think theres a good chance she can win it again today. Doesnt come into this in the same sort of form as her stablemate , although does have a valid excuse for her last run when only ninth , before that was a sound third at Kempton. Compared to last year she looks very well handicapped , and if she comes into this in better form then i dont think she'll be far away. Caught my eye that shes two from two over CD and like her stablemate rarely runs a bad race here at Brighton with an overall record of four wins and a place from five runs. Going , class and draw again look okay to me and i'll be surprised if she doesnt make her presence felt. Jockey Saffie Osbourne rode her to last years win and shes won on her three times from six rides. Does well here at Brighton , over the last five years she has a 25.4% strike rate along with a profit of +£31.58. Trainer Gay Kellaway is a trainer i respect and the fact she has two entered into this one makes me think she wants to come away with the win. Has a 12% strike rate here at Brighton overall.

8.30 Southwell - Lord Torranaga 4/1 (Hills) - Spring Glow 6/1 (365)
I have two onside in this one , the first of those is LORD TORRANAGA whose been in great form since June , with figures of - 3,2,4,3,3,2,2,2 and i cant see any reason why he shouldnt give his running and go well again. Think he was a bit unlucky last time out when denied by a short head , having a bit of trouble getting an initial run , if he gets the breaks this time round i think he can gain a well deserved win. Has won one of his two outings over CD and overall at the course he has two wins and a place from four runs and has won from a higher mark. Philip Kirby is a trainer who can ready one , not in great form at the moment but he pops them in regularly enough and he has an 11% strike rate here at Shuvvel overall. Andrew Breslin is onboard for the first time and hes here for just this one , takes off a valuable 3lb. SPRING GLOW is my other selection , been there or thereabouts the last three times , was a solid third over CD from 2lbs lower in August , and if arriving in that sort of form she'd have to have every chance here tonight. Has the hood back on today which will hopefully help the cause. Trainer sends just this one out to the meeting and jockey (have no idea about her tbh) takes off 7lb for her first ride on the horse. Should be in the mix.

3.10 Huntingdon - Chess Player 9/4 (365)
CHESS PLAYER is the selection for this one , been having a great year so far with two wins and a second and third from his four runs so far. Won his last race at Stratford , thumping Blaze A Trail by 21 lengths , and i doubt that a 7lb penalty will stop him going well looking at how well he won last time. First go at todays distance but well worth a go , has won and placed from his two runs here at Huntingdon. Ben Pauling has just this one here today and he has a 33% strike rate in the last couple of weeks , and has a 50% strike rate here this season whilst jockey Beau Morgan takes off 5lb which helps negate the rise , has a 25% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and has a 100% strike rate here this term.

Tuesday 10th October

3.30 Brighton - Habanero Star 9/2 (Hills,Skybet) :hissyfit 3rd - Silver Bubble 6/1 (365,SkyBet) :hissyfit
Two from the same stable catch my eye in this one , cant decide between them so have punted them both. First one is joint top weight HABANERO STAR whose done this thread a favour in the past and i hope she can repeat for us here this afternoon. Has been holding her form well this year including a couple of wins , last of those wins came at Yarmouth in August and last time out was a decent enough third of eleven here at Brighton over todays distance. Has a good record here , rarely running a bad race , one win and three places from five runs at this course to date. Hasnt won over DE as yet but has placed three times from her four runs. Going , Class and draw all look okay to me and has won off a higher mark than todays. I can see her going close here today. Morgan Cole here for just the one ride and he claims a handy 5lb , this will be his first time up on the horse , and has a 33% strike rate here. SILVER BUBBLE is the other one , won division one of this race last year and i think theres a good chance she can win it again today. Doesnt come into this in the same sort of form as her stablemate , although does have a valid excuse for her last run when only ninth , before that was a sound third at Kempton. Compared to last year she looks very well handicapped , and if she comes into this in better form then i dont think she'll be far away. Caught my eye that shes two from two over CD and like her stablemate rarely runs a bad race here at Brighton with an overall record of four wins and a place from five runs. Going , class and draw again look okay to me and i'll be surprised if she doesnt make her presence felt. Jockey Saffie Osbourne rode her to last years win and shes won on her three times from six rides. Does well here at Brighton , over the last five years she has a 25.4% strike rate along with a profit of +£31.58. Trainer Gay Kellaway is a trainer i respect and the fact she has two entered into this one makes me think she wants to come away with the win. Has a 12% strike rate here at Brighton overall.

8.30 Southwell - Lord Torranaga 4/1 (Hills) :hissyfit 2nd - Spring Glow 6/1 (365) :hissyfit
I have two onside in this one , the first of those is LORD TORRANAGA whose been in great form since June , with figures of - 3,2,4,3,3,2,2,2 and i cant see any reason why he shouldnt give his running and go well again. Think he was a bit unlucky last time out when denied by a short head , having a bit of trouble getting an initial run , if he gets the breaks this time round i think he can gain a well deserved win. Has won one of his two outings over CD and overall at the course he has two wins and a place from four runs and has won from a higher mark. Philip Kirby is a trainer who can ready one , not in great form at the moment but he pops them in regularly enough and he has an 11% strike rate here at Shuvvel overall. Andrew Breslin is onboard for the first time and hes here for just this one , takes off a valuable 3lb. SPRING GLOW is my other selection , been there or thereabouts the last three times , was a solid third over CD from 2lbs lower in August , and if arriving in that sort of form she'd have to have every chance here tonight. Has the hood back on today which will hopefully help the cause. Trainer sends just this one out to the meeting and jockey (have no idea about her tbh) takes off 7lb for her first ride on the horse. Should be in the mix.

3.10 Huntingdon - Chess Player 9/4 (365) :hissyfit
CHESS PLAYER is the selection for this one , been having a great year so far with two wins and a second and third from his four runs so far. Won his last race at Stratford , thumping Blaze A Trail by 21 lengths , and i doubt that a 7lb penalty will stop him going well looking at how well he won last time. First go at todays distance but well worth a go , has won and placed from his two runs here at Huntingdon. Ben Pauling has just this one here today and he has a 33% strike rate in the last couple of weeks , and has a 50% strike rate here this season whilst jockey Beau Morgan takes off 5lb which helps negate the rise , has a 25% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and has a 100% strike rate here this term.

October Running Total

Verona Star 8/1 Lost
Pop Favorite 7/1
thumbup.gif
1st 11/2

Girl From Italy 3/1 Lost
Sea Of Charm 11/2 Lost
Hashtagmetoo 10/1
thumbup.gif

Birkenhead 11/1 Lost
Abduction 17/2 Lost
Theme Park 5/1 Lost
Suanni 11/2 Lost
Rhubarb 18/1
thumbup.gif
1st 14/1

So Sleepy 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Lethal Nymph 10/1 Lost
Tajawal 4/1 Lost (2nd)
Conquistador 10/1 Lost
Lady Alara 11/1 Lost
Intrinsic Bond 15/2 Lost
Pessoa 25/1 Non Runner
Min Till 13/2 Lost
Rock On Tommy 9/2 Lost
Tellus 7/1 Lost
Derwent Boy 11/2 Lost
Major Gatsby 7/2 :thumb 1st 5/2
Crystal Dawn 4/1 Lost