• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Trying Something Out ..

Running Totals - November

Count Otto 20/1 Lost
Pablo Prince 12/1 Lost (3rd)
The Imposter 13/2 Non Runner
Antiphon 9/1 Lost
Torcello 7/1 Lost
So Sleepy 11/4 Lost (2nd)
Lion Ring 7/2 Lost (3rd)
Kingston Sunflower 40/1 Lost
Burrows Park 9/1 Lost
Ballinsker 11/1 Lost
Tip Top Mountain 9/1 Lost
Harbour Vision 10/1 Lost
Way Of Life 6/1 Lost (3rd)
Percy Willis 11/2 Lost (2nd)
Dark Side Thunder 6/1 :thumb 1st 11/4
Epic Express 9/2 Lost
Gerard Mentor 15/2 Lost
EnPassant 3/1 Lost (2nd)
Lunar Shadow 9/2 Lost
Rainbow Dreamer 10/3 Lost
Sir Chauvelin 20/1 :thumb 1st 16/1
Wayfinder 12/1 Lost
Captain Cattistock 14/1 Lost
Athollblair Boy 25/1 Lost
Bobby Joe Leg 12/1 Lost (2nd)
Annalee Lass 5/1 Lost

Bets 25 ... Won 2 .. EP +3.00 / SP -4.25

Last edited:
Been nowt for this for a few days , have missed a few winners gotta be honest (including a f*ckin 50/1 shot early doors that won at 33s) but id probably do the same as ive swerved more losers in the same period , hopefully something crops up over the next few days

Thursday 30th November

2.45 Musselburgh - Magna Sam 11/2 (Hills)
A few of these look as though they could go well , but i like the chances of top weight MAGNA SAM , who comes into this on the back of a 222 day lay off , now normally that would be a concern but not so with the selection who has won twice after lay offs , and the fact that hes unbeaten here at Musselburgh also helps my confidence. Three from three at the course , with two of those over todays CD , so obviously has a liking for it round here. Was last seen when coming fifth in The Scots Grand National , and before that took the Edinburgh National Handicap here , after 267 days off , beating Captain Cattistock by 4 1/2 lengths. Last few races he's contested have been class 1 and 2's so should appreciate this drop to a class 3 today. Trainer Alistair Ralph sends just this one on the long journey from Shropshire making him the second longest traveller of the day here , and he has a 50% strike rate when sending his runners here overall. Jockey Alex Edwards also here for just this one ride , and hes ridden him the last twice (a win and the 5th in the National) , hes two from two when coming here to Mussleburgh overall giving him a 100% strike rate. At the prices i think the selection is well worth a punt

Last edited:
Thursday 30th November

2.45 Musselburgh - Magna Sam 11/2 (Hills) :hissyfit
A few of these look as though they could go well , but i like the chances of top weight MAGNA SAM , who comes into this on the back of a 222 day lay off , now normally that would be a concern but not so with the selection who has won twice after lay offs , and the fact that hes unbeaten here at Musselburgh also helps my confidence. Three from three at the course , with two of those over todays CD , so obviously has a liking for it round here. Was last seen when coming fifth in The Scots Grand National , and before that took the Edinburgh National Handicap here , after 267 days off , beating Captain Cattistock by 4 1/2 lengths. Last few races he's contested have been class 1 and 2's so should appreciate this drop to a class 3 today. Trainer Alistair Ralph sends just this one on the long journey from Shropshire making him the second longest traveller of the day here , and he has a 50% strike rate when sending his runners here overall. Jockey Alex Edwards also here for just this one ride , and hes ridden him the last twice (a win and the 5th in the National) , hes two from two when coming here to Mussleburgh overall giving him a 100% strike rate. At the prices i think the selection is well worth a punt

Running Totals - November

Count Otto 20/1 Lost
Pablo Prince 12/1 Lost (3rd)
The Imposter 13/2 Non Runner
Antiphon 9/1 Lost
Torcello 7/1 Lost
So Sleepy 11/4 Lost (2nd)
Lion Ring 7/2 Lost (3rd)
Kingston Sunflower 40/1 Lost
Burrows Park 9/1 Lost
Ballinsker 11/1 Lost
Tip Top Mountain 9/1 Lost
Harbour Vision 10/1 Lost
Way Of Life 6/1 Lost (3rd)
Percy Willis 11/2 Lost (2nd)
Dark Side Thunder 6/1 :thumb 1st 11/4
Epic Express 9/2 Lost
Gerard Mentor 15/2 Lost
EnPassant 3/1 Lost (2nd)
Lunar Shadow 9/2 Lost
Rainbow Dreamer 10/3 Lost
Sir Chauvelin 20/1 :thumb 1st 16/1
Wayfinder 12/1 Lost
Captain Cattistock 14/1 Lost
Athollblair Boy 25/1 Lost
Bobby Joe Leg 12/1 Lost (2nd)
Annalee Lass 5/1 Lost
Magna Sam 11/2 Lost

Bets 26 ... Won 2 .. EP +2.00 / SP -5.25

Year Two
September
... Bets 65 .. Won 7 ... EP -21.02 / SP -20.50
October .. Bets 65 .. Won 9 .. EP +27.95 / SP +3.00
November
.. Bets 26 .. Won 2 .. EP +2.00 / SP -5.25

R/T .. Bets 156 .. Won 18 .. EP +8.93 / SP -22.75

TOTAL(Year One) .. Bets 520 .. Won 93 .. EP +104.30 / SP -11.60
Grand Total .. Bets 676 .. Won 111 .. EP +113.23 / SP -34.35

Friday 1st December

3.10 Doncaster - Gift Of Raaj 8/1 (365)
Open looking handicap hurdle where i think a few could go well , but i quite like the look of GIFT OF RAAJ at what i consider to be a decent price. Been away from the obstacles for a while but did have a recent spin out on the flat at Newcastle over 2 miles which he won by a head beating Dancing Cloud , that will hopefully have him spot on for this this afternoon. Two from three here at Doncaster , and though he has yet to tackle todays trip i think he should be okay. Going and class are all ticked but he has yet to win off a mark this high , which would be the one thing that concerns me if im being honest. Roger Fell has just this one at the meeting today and hes been amongst the winners of late with a 16% strike rate over the last four weeks , and he has a 100% strike rate here at Doncaster , whilst jockey Kevin Brogan is also here for just this one today and hes one from one aboard the horse to date , has an 11% strike rate over the last couple of weeks and when coming here to ride hes knocked out a 25.9% strike rate along with a tidy profit of +£22.83. Shouldnt be far away come the business end of things.

Last edited:
Friday 1st December

3.10 Doncaster - Gift Of Raaj 8/1 (365) Non Runner
Open looking handicap hurdle where i think a few could go well , but i quite like the look of GIFT OF RAAJ at what i consider to be a decent price. Been away from the obstacles for a while but did have a recent spin out on the flat at Newcastle over 2 miles which he won by a head beating Dancing Cloud , that will hopefully have him spot on for this this afternoon. Two from three here at Doncaster , and though he has yet to tackle todays trip i think he should be okay. Going and class are all ticked but he has yet to win off a mark this high , which would be the one thing that concerns me if im being honest. Roger Fell has just this one at the meeting today and hes been amongst the winners of late with a 16% strike rate over the last four weeks , and he has a 100% strike rate here at Doncaster , whilst jockey Kevin Brogan is also here for just this one today and hes one from one aboard the horse to date , has an 11% strike rate over the last couple of weeks and when coming here to ride hes knocked out a 25.9% strike rate along with a tidy profit of +£22.83. Shouldnt be far away come the business end of things.

Tuesday 5th December

3.05 Lingfield - Kalamity Kitty 7/1 (Lads) - Smith 20/1 (Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
Couple of decently priced ones catch my eye in this one , first of those is KALAMITY KITTY who was a decent length and three quarters second to the re opposing Fair Dinkum last time out over this afternoons CD , and im hoping that she can reverse that form today. Placed on sole start over CD (last time as stated already) she looks as though shes coming into form after a few unspectacular runs since returning to action back in August and im hopeful of a good run especially as Oisin Murphy is booked to ride for the first time , which makes me think that maybe connections mean business here and at the price im willing to take a chance. Trainer Ed De Giles has just this one at the course today and he has a 14% strike rate over the past three weeks , and has a 13% strike rate when sending his runners to Leafy overall. Jockey Oisin Murphy on board for the first time , and he has a 17% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and does well when coming here to ride with a 21% strike rate overall. Other one i like is SMITH , whose returning from a lay off of 187 days so well being has to be taken on trust but given his course record im willing to take a chance at the price. Has had ten runs over todays CD , winning six of them and placing in a further two so his liking for it round here isnt in doubt. Was a poor sixth here before the break , and hadnt run well in the couple of outings before that , but did win a couple of races here over CD and came third in between those two wins , again over CD , before those aforementioned runs. Although he hadnt been in the best of form pre break , at the price and looking at his course and distance form i think hes worth a punt . Lydia Richards has just this one at the meeting today whilst William Carson gets the ride and hes ridden the horse nine times to date resulting in two wins and four places. A few others look as though they could go well but at the prices i think the selections are worth a go.

6.00 Wolverhampton - Speed Dial Baileys 6/1 (Hills) - Lets Go Hugo 7/1 (Hills)
Again im going double handed , SPEED DIAL BAILEYS is first up , ran a stinker over 6f here at Wolverhampton last time out , but has been for the most part a model of consistency on the all weather this year - 1,7,2,3,1,8 .. with both the wins coming here at Wolverhampton , one over 6f and the other over this evenings trip of 5f , for me his best runs have come over 5f so im hoping that this drop back down to the minimum will help his cause. Draw looks okay to me , and nothing makes me think that he cant go well here , James Tate has just this one here tonight and he has a 33% strike rate over the last fortnight and has a 30.3% strike rate when coming here this term along with a healthy profit of +£17.75. Jockey Rossa Ryan in the saddle , and he has a place from his three rides on the horse to date , has a 26% strike rate in the last fourteen days , has won and come third on his last two rides for the trainer , does well here at Wolverhampton with a 19.6% strike rate here this term. All things considered i think he can go close here at what i think is a decent price. The other selection is LETS GO HUGO , whose been in decent enough form and comes into this on the back of a solid looking second over CD , yet to be out of the first three home here at Wolverhampton with a win and two places , all over CD. To my eyes , everything looks right for a decent run and i'll be surprised if he isnt there or thereabouts making his presence felt come the business end of things. Ollie Pears brings just this one to the meeting and he has an eye catching 36.4% strike rate here at Wolverhampton this season along with a profit of +£18.63 , whilst jockey Brandon Wilkie also comes here for just this one and his 5lb claim will come in handy , has a win and a place from his three rides on the horse to date. Shouldnt be far away when it matters.

Last edited:
Tuesday 5th December

3.05 Lingfield - Kalamity Kitty 7/1 (Lads) :hissyfit- Smith 20/1 (Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads) :hissyfit
Couple of decently priced ones catch my eye in this one , first of those is KALAMITY KITTY who was a decent length and three quarters second to the re opposing Fair Dinkum last time out over this afternoons CD , and im hoping that she can reverse that form today. Placed on sole start over CD (last time as stated already) she looks as though shes coming into form after a few unspectacular runs since returning to action back in August and im hopeful of a good run especially as Oisin Murphy is booked to ride for the first time , which makes me think that maybe connections mean business here and at the price im willing to take a chance. Trainer Ed De Giles has just this one at the course today and he has a 14% strike rate over the past three weeks , and has a 13% strike rate when sending his runners to Leafy overall. Jockey Oisin Murphy on board for the first time , and he has a 17% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and does well when coming here to ride with a 21% strike rate overall. Other one i like is SMITH , whose returning from a lay off of 187 days so well being has to be taken on trust but given his course record im willing to take a chance at the price. Has had ten runs over todays CD , winning six of them and placing in a further two so his liking for it round here isnt in doubt. Was a poor sixth here before the break , and hadnt run well in the couple of outings before that , but did win a couple of races here over CD and came third in between those two wins , again over CD , before those aforementioned runs. Although he hadnt been in the best of form pre break , at the price and looking at his course and distance form i think hes worth a punt . Lydia Richards has just this one at the meeting today whilst William Carson gets the ride and hes ridden the horse nine times to date resulting in two wins and four places. A few others look as though they could go well but at the prices i think the selections are worth a go.

6.00 Wolverhampton - Speed Dial Baileys 6/1 (Hills) :hissyfit - Lets Go Hugo 7/1 (Hills) Non Runner
Again im going double handed , SPEED DIAL BAILEYS is first up , ran a stinker over 6f here at Wolverhampton last time out , but has been for the most part a model of consistency on the all weather this year - 1,7,2,3,1,8 .. with both the wins coming here at Wolverhampton , one over 6f and the other over this evenings trip of 5f , for me his best runs have come over 5f so im hoping that this drop back down to the minimum will help his cause. Draw looks okay to me , and nothing makes me think that he cant go well here , James Tate has just this one here tonight and he has a 33% strike rate over the last fortnight and has a 30.3% strike rate when coming here this term along with a healthy profit of +£17.75. Jockey Rossa Ryan in the saddle , and he has a place from his three rides on the horse to date , has a 26% strike rate in the last fourteen days , has won and come third on his last two rides for the trainer , does well here at Wolverhampton with a 19.6% strike rate here this term. All things considered i think he can go close here at what i think is a decent price. The other selection is LETS GO HUGO , whose been in decent enough form and comes into this on the back of a solid looking second over CD , yet to be out of the first three home here at Wolverhampton with a win and two places , all over CD. To my eyes , everything looks right for a decent run and i'll be surprised if he isnt there or thereabouts making his presence felt come the business end of things. Ollie Pears brings just this one to the meeting and he has an eye catching 36.4% strike rate here at Wolverhampton this season along with a profit of +£18.63 , whilst jockey Brandon Wilkie also comes here for just this one and his 5lb claim will come in handy , has a win and a place from his three rides on the horse to date. Shouldnt be far away when it matters.

Last edited:
Running Totals - December

Gift Of Raaj 8/1 Non Runner
Kalamity Kitty 7/1 Lost
Smith 20/1 Lost
Speed Dial Baileys 6/1 Lost
Lets Go Hugo 7/1 Non Runner

Bets 3 .. Won .. EP -3.00 / SP -3.00

Last edited:
Wednesday 6th December

8.00 Kempton - Blazeon Five 18/1 (365) - Sir Chauvelin 10/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads)
Couple in this one , starting with SIR CHAUVELIN who did this thread a favour last month when winning at 20/1 (SP 16s) , that was his last run in which he beat the re opposing Sleeping Lion by a head and a few others of these rivals , and that was over this evenings CD , and despite a rise in the weights i think its entirely possible that he can go in again. Has won off higher than the todays mark which is another thing that makes me think he can go well , won and placed from his two starts over CD so far. Draw looks okay to me , as does everything else tbh and i'll be surprised if he doesnt make his presence felt tonight. Jim Goldie sends just this one on the long journey down from his Scots base making him the longest traveller of the day , and he has a 20% strike rate over the last three weeks. William Pyle gets the ride on his sole start of the meeting , and hes 0 from 2 aboard the horse to date , but im hoping he can make that one win from three rides here tonight. The other one i like the look of is the nicely priced BLAZEON FIVE , who has been in decent enough form this year - 2,2,2,5,1,6,1,2,4,20 .. that last race came at Newmarket back in October in the Caesarewitch , shes now had a break and is hopefully ready to rock n roll once again , not bothered about the lay off as she seems to do well after a lay off , winning the last twice after breaks. Does well here at Kempton , with two wins and two places from five runs over CD. Hasnt won from a mark as high as todays but has gone well off it , was second to the re opposing Sir Chauvelin , beaten a neck , at Southwell from it back in September. Yet to win in a class 2 , only try was in the aformentioned Caesarewitch , so she'll definatley find this alot calmer and easier than that particular race. Roger Teal sends just this one to the meeting , and hes been amongst the winners lately with a 23% strike rate over the last three weeks , and this season he has a 10.2% strike rate here at Kempton along with an eyecatching profit of +£65.95. Lewis Edmunds here for just this one , and he has a win and three places from his five rides on the horse to date. Has a 16% strike rate here this term along with a profit of +£11.75.

2.45 Lingfield - Pablo Prince 10/1 (Hills)
Open looking handicap but i like the look of PABLO PRINCE for this one , was a sound enough length third over CD last time out and i cant see any reason why he cant go well again today especially as he seems to do well here at Leafy , over this afternoons CD he has three wins and two places from seven runs. Couple of negatives catch my eye , first one is he hasnt won from a mark this high , but he has gone well from the same mark so not too worried and the second is the trainer hasnt won in a fair few runs now , but the way i look at it is that shes gotta get a winner sooner or later and hopefully the selection can be the one to break the losing cycle. Only has this one here today and has a 14% strike rate here overall , jockey Robert Havlin has two wins and two places from his seven rides aboard the horse. Has done well when coming here this term with a 19.5% strike rate and im hoping he can add to that here tonight.

Last edited:
Wednesday 6th December

8.00 Kempton - Blazeon Five 18/1 (365) :hissyfit - Sir Chauvelin 10/1 (Hills,Coral,Lads) :hissyfit
Couple in this one , starting with SIR CHAUVELIN who did this thread a favour last month when winning at 20/1 (SP 16s) , that was his last run in which he beat the re opposing Sleeping Lion by a head and a few others of these rivals , and that was over this evenings CD , and despite a rise in the weights i think its entirely possible that he can go in again. Has won off higher than the todays mark which is another thing that makes me think he can go well , won and placed from his two starts over CD so far. Draw looks okay to me , as does everything else tbh and i'll be surprised if he doesnt make his presence felt tonight. Jim Goldie sends just this one on the long journey down from his Scots base making him the longest traveller of the day , and he has a 20% strike rate over the last three weeks. William Pyle gets the ride on his sole start of the meeting , and hes 0 from 2 aboard the horse to date , but im hoping he can make that one win from three rides here tonight. The other one i like the look of is the nicely priced BLAZEON FIVE , who has been in decent enough form this year - 2,2,2,5,1,6,1,2,4,20 .. that last race came at Newmarket back in October in the Caesarewitch , shes now had a break and is hopefully ready to rock n roll once again , not bothered about the lay off as she seems to do well after a lay off , winning the last twice after breaks. Does well here at Kempton , with two wins and two places from five runs over CD. Hasnt won from a mark as high as todays but has gone well off it , was second to the re opposing Sir Chauvelin , beaten a neck , at Southwell from it back in September. Yet to win in a class 2 , only try was in the aformentioned Caesarewitch , so she'll definatley find this alot calmer and easier than that particular race. Roger Teal sends just this one to the meeting , and hes been amongst the winners lately with a 23% strike rate over the last three weeks , and this season he has a 10.2% strike rate here at Kempton along with an eyecatching profit of +£65.95. Lewis Edmunds here for just this one , and he has a win and three places from his five rides on the horse to date. Has a 16% strike rate here this term along with a profit of +£11.75.

2.45 Lingfield - Pablo Prince 10/1 (Hills) :hissyfit
Open looking handicap but i like the look of PABLO PRINCE for this one , was a sound enough length third over CD last time out and i cant see any reason why he cant go well again today especially as he seems to do well here at Leafy , over this afternoons CD he has three wins and two places from seven runs. Couple of negatives catch my eye , first one is he hasnt won from a mark this high , but he has gone well from the same mark so not too worried and the second is the trainer hasnt won in a fair few runs now , but the way i look at it is that shes gotta get a winner sooner or later and hopefully the selection can be the one to break the losing cycle. Only has this one here today and has a 14% strike rate here overall , jockey Robert Havlin has two wins and two places from his seven rides aboard the horse. Has done well when coming here this term with a 19.5% strike rate and im hoping he can add to that here tonight.

Last edited:

Kalamity Kitty 7/1 Lost
Smith 20/1 Lost
Pablo Prince 10/1 Lost
Blazeon Five 18//1 Lost
Sir Chauvelin 10/1 Lost

Bets 6 .. Won .. EP -6.00 / SP -6.00

Last edited:
Friday 8th December

4.45 Newcastle - Abbeys Dream 7/1 (365) - Sir Maxi 5/1 (SkyBet,BFred)
Open looking race where ive sided with two against the field , first one of those is ABBEYS DREAM , apart from a blip on her penultimate start shes been holding her form well since returning to action in August - 7,2,4,1,2,11,2 .. so a decent showing would come as no surprise. Usually runs a decent race here at Newcastle with two wins and a place from her five outings here to date. Taylor Fisher in the plate on his sole start of the meeting and hes one from one on her so far , been in decent form lately with a 22.2% strike rate over the last month , and has an 18% strike rate when coming here to ride overall. Archie Watson sends just this one here today and he too has been amongst the winners with a 20% strike rate over the last two weeks , and when sending his runners here overall he has a healthy 22% strike rate. The other one im siding with is SIR MAXI who arrives in rude health having won two of his last three races , the last of which was over this afternoons CD , where he accounted for Magical Max by 3/4 length. Yet to be unplaced in his two starts over CD with a win and a place to his name. 4lb rise for that lto win but i cant see that hindering his chances too much if im being honest. Richard Fahey doing well here this term with a 13.5% strike rate , jockey Jack Garritty here for just this ride , and hes placed on his only ride to date on the horse. When the trainer and jockey have teamed up over the last three weeks they come away with a 33% strike rate.

3.10 Newcastle - Bobby Shaftoe 4/1 (365,Hills,SkyBet,BFred) - Delta Legend 14/1 (Hills,SkyBet,BFred)
Another open looking race and another one where i wanna be double handed , BOBBY SHAFTOE beat the re opposing Purple Gown last time out over CD , only won by a head but im hopeful that he can repeat that here this afternoon. That was his fourth win of the year , and made his CD record three wins from five runs , so seems to have a liking for it round here. Everything looks set for him to run another decent race , although he hasnt won from a mark this high before , but he has gone close from it , so im hoping that it wont hinder his chances too much. Jim Goldie sends just this one her from over the border , and he has his string in decent enough order with a 22% strike rate in the past 21 days , whilst talented claimer Mark Winn is in the hot seat , takes off a valuable 3lb , and was third on his only ride to date on the horse. DELTA LEGEND is my other selection , makes his handicap debut today on what looks to me to be a workable mark , and seems to be going the right way. Was a sound third over a mile here last time. Jane Chapple Hyam runs just this one here , and shes as shrewd as they come imho , has a 40% strike rate over the last three weeks , and a 40% strike rate when sending her horses here this season along with a profit of +£16.25. Cant say i know anything about the 7lb claimer who rides but i trust the trainers judgement.

5.15 Newcastle - Power Of Darkness 15/2 (Hills)
POWER OF DARKNESS stands out for me in this although theres a few others that look set to go well , sixth of eleven last time at Shuvvel , but before that run had been there or thereabouts - 1,2,3,2 .. with one of those seconds over this evenings CD. Yet to win here at Newcastle but has run well on all three starts to date being in the places every time , and i think he's over due a win here. To be honest the selection is more at home over a mile but that 7f second here in October shows hes more than capable at this distance so happy to take a chance. Looks well enough drawn to me , and he has ticks in all the right boxes for me so i think a good run could well be on the cards. Trainer Charlie Fellowes has just this one here and he has a 40% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and a 19% strike rate when coming here overall , whilst Mikkel Mortenson is also here for just this one , and i dont think hes bad value for his 7lb claim , which will certainly help the horses chances imho. Has a win and three places from his seven rides to date on the horse.

Last edited:

Kalamity Kitty 7/1 Lost
Smith 20/1 Lost
Pablo Prince 10/1 Lost
Blazeon Five 18/1 Lost
Sir Chauvelin 10/1 Lost
Abbeys Dream 7/1 Lost
Sir Maxi 5/1 Lost
Bobby Shaftoe 4/1 Lost
Delta Legend 14/1 Lost
Power Of Darkness 15/2 Lost

Bets 11 .. Won .. EP -11.00 / SP -11.00

Saturday 9th December

6.00 Wolverhampton - Letmelivemylife 7/1 (365) - Titan Rock 10/1 (365)
Follow Your Heart looks a decent favourite but i think he's beatable and hopefully i have two who can run him close .. first one of those is TITAN ROCK , who could only manage 11th of 12 last time out in a class three , before that had come second in two class two's and i think he's better judged by those runs and if replicating that sort of form then that would see him well in the mix here this evening. Think he'll also appreciate this drop in class , hasnt run in a class four since May when he was a neck second to Eligible , and in the run before that he beat See You Boy in a class four over todays CD , only run here at Wolverhampton. But has won and placed in other races at the distance. John Quinn is on a bit of a losing streak at the moment but thats got to end sometime , and hes a trainer who can ready one. Jockey Kieran Shoemark has a 13% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and this will be his first time up on the horse. LETMELIVEMYLIFE is my other fancy , had his first run for new trainer Barry Brennan last month , when fifth of twelve , that was a decent enough effort considering the switch and the fact he'd been of 119 days , now he has that run under his belt i think he'll strip fitter and better can be expected here today. The thing that most caught my eye is the fact that hes two from two here at Wolverhampton , both of those over CD , and over todays distance he has five wins and two places from ten outings overall. Both trainer and jockey here for just this one , and i just think everything points to a decent run being on the cards.

Last edited:
Saturday 9th December

6.00 Wolverhampton - Letmelivemylife 7/1 (365) :hissyfit - Titan Rock 10/1 (365) :hissyfit
Follow Your Heart looks a decent favourite but i think he's beatable and hopefully i have two who can run him close .. first one of those is TITAN ROCK , who could only manage 11th of 12 last time out in a class three , before that had come second in two class two's and i think he's better judged by those runs and if replicating that sort of form then that would see him well in the mix here this evening. Think he'll also appreciate this drop in class , hasnt run in a class four since May when he was a neck second to Eligible , and in the run before that he beat See You Boy in a class four over todays CD , only run here at Wolverhampton. But has won and placed in other races at the distance. John Quinn is on a bit of a losing streak at the moment but thats got to end sometime , and hes a trainer who can ready one. Jockey Kieran Shoemark has a 13% strike rate over the last couple of weeks , and this will be his first time up on the horse. LETMELIVEMYLIFE is my other fancy , had his first run for new trainer Barry Brennan last month , when fifth of twelve , that was a decent enough effort considering the switch and the fact he'd been of 119 days , now he has that run under his belt i think he'll strip fitter and better can be expected here today. The thing that most caught my eye is the fact that hes two from two here at Wolverhampton , both of those over CD , and over todays distance he has five wins and two places from ten outings overall. Both trainer and jockey here for just this one , and i just think everything points to a decent run being on the cards.

Kalamity Kitty 7/1 Lost
Smith 20/1 Lost
Pablo Prince 10/1 Lost
Blazeon Five 18/1 Lost
Sir Chauvelin 10/1 Lost
Abbeys Dream 7/1 Lost
Sir Maxi 5/1 Lost
Bobby Shaftoe 4/1 Lost