• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Boxing

Saturday 14th October - Janibek Alimkhanuly v Vincenzo Gualteri

Two unbeaten title holders putting their belts and their unbeaten records on the line , whats not to like ?! .. Alimkhanuly (14 Fights - 14 Wins (9 KOs)) is the current the WBO Middleweight title holder , winning the title back in May 2022 after stopping Brit Danny Dignum in the second round , hes since defended the title twice , beating another British fighter Denzel Bentley by unanimous decision before stopping Steven Butler in the second round last time , whereas Gualteri (22 Fights - 21 Wins (7 KOs) - 1 Draw) holds the IBF Middleweight title which he won earlier this year when beating Brazilian Esquiva Falcao by unanimous decision. Havent seen much of Gualteri to be honest but what i have seen he looks a decent enough fighter but i think he could have his work cut out trying to beat Alimkhanuly , who incidentally was down to fight Liam Smith as a mandatory before the Eubank Jr fight came along. I think Alimkhanuly wins this by stoppage , and walks away with the unified titles its as simple as this , i think he'll have to much skill and power for Gualteri.

Janibek Alimkhanuly To Win By Stoppage.

:thumb Alimkhanuly Wins by stoppage

Sunday 15th October - Tim Tszyu v Brian Mendoza

This one has all the potential of a real humdinger of a fight and i , for one , am really looking forward to it. Tszyu (23 Fights - 23 Wins (17 KOs)) is one of the most exciting prospects out there , especially as hes a stay busy fighter and doesnt duck anyone , and taking on the tough , durable Mendoza (24 Fights - 22 Wins (16 KOs) - 2 Losses) proves my point , since losing to Jesus Ramos back in 2021 , Mendoza has stopped his last three opponents , the last one of those being the decent Sebastian Fundora who had been previously unbeaten before encountering Mendoza , for me Fundora had been winning the fight going into the seventh when a fluury of punches saw him dropped , so Mendoza is definatley capable of troubling anyone with his power. But then so Tszyu who has stopped 17 of his 23 opponents , his last two opponents (Tony Harrison and then Carlos Ocampo) were touted as his hardest tests to date and well capable of beating him but once again Tszyu proved his doubters wrong with a ninth round TKO of Harrison and a first round demolition of Ocampo. For me this is the hardest test to date , Mendoza can box and he can bang , and i think that this one could all boil down to who wants it the most and who can withstand the punches of the other best .. and for me i think its going to be Tszyu , i think hes the better boxer of the two , and for me hits the hardest. Its going to be hard going for both fighters , but with home crowd advantage thrown into the mix as well (although it has to be said Mendoza seems to thrive on being the underdog) , and the fact that if Tszyu is on top in the fight and he senses you're in trouble hes gonna be looking to put the fight to bed , i think Tszyu wins by stoppage.

Tin Tszyu Wins By Stoppage

:thumb Tszyu Wins (by decision)

Saturday 21st October -

Jack Catterall v Jorge Linares
Quite looking forward to this one , Jack Catterall (28 Fights - 27 Wins (13 KOs) - 1 Loss) comes into this after beating Daragh Foley for the vacant WBA Inter-Continental Lightweight Title , and arguably should still be unbeaten with alot of people arguing his corner in the loss to Josh Taylor , however it is what it is and he looks as though hes put that behind him and is back on track .. and now he meets one of the legends of the ring in Jorge Linares (55 Fights - 47 Wins (29 KOs) - 8 Losses) .. he's held world titles in three weight classes and at one time imho this would of been a stroll in the park for Linares , but age has been catching up with him and he comes into this bout on the back of a three fight losing streak. Has been in the ring with some top fighters ie Lomachenko and Haney as well as some of the UKs finest Anthony Crolla (who he beat twice) and Luke Campbell (who he also beat) , and hes won every fight hes had here in the UK so he''ll be looking to keep that record intact here , but i honestly think that for the last few years he hasnt looked like the Linares of old , hes been in the game 20 years , had some proper battles and is now 38 years old and i think that Father Time has just caught up with him , he hasnt fought since losing by unanimous Decision to Zhora Hamazayran back in December of last year and thats a long time to be out when you're up against a younger and hungrier fighter like Catterall. I think Catterall will have too much for Linares , although he wont go down without a fight , and will walk away with the win.

Jack Catterall To Win

Campbell Hatton v Jamie Sampson
Was always a fan of Ricky Hatton and his son has been progressing nicely in the pro ranks and fights on the Caterall v Linares (write up elsewhere) bill , Campbell Hatton (13 Fights - 13 Wins (5 KOs)) arrives on the back of a points win over the fairly decent Tom Ansell , whilst his opponent Jamie Sampson (11 Fights - 9 Wins (0 KOs) - 2 Losses) comes into this after a points loss to the unbeaten Connor Gray back in June. Theres not a lot to say to be honest , From what ive seen of Jamie Sampson , not alot admittedly , im finding it hard to see him troubling Hatton here , i think hes a decent enough boxer with good fundamentals but for me Campbell Hatton is possibly a level above him and im looking at another victory for Hatton on his way to bigger and better things.

Campbell Hatton To Win

Joshua Buatsi v Dan Azeez
Cracking looking bout that i'm looking forward to gotta be honest , two of Britains best light heavyweights going at it in an interesting domestic dust up , they've known each other for years (started in the same South London BC) and have sparred and are mates so that makes it even more interesting to my mind. Both comes into this unbeaten so someones gonna lose their '0' .. Dan Azeez (20 Fights - 20 Wins (13 KOs)) comes into this on the back of a points win over Khalid Graiza , before that he stopped Rocky Fielding (retained the British LH title and won the commonwealth LH title) (incidentally hes the first and only boxer to win all of the BBBoC domestic titles) and Thomas Faure (where he won the vacant European LH title) .. whilst Joshua Buatsi (17 Fights - 17 Wins (13 KOs)) beat Pawel Stepian back in May by a unanimous decision. That was his first fight for a year and to be honest he is pretty inactive , since October 2020 hes only fought five times whilst Azeez whose more of a keep busy fighter has fought eight times , and i think keeping active in the ring is important personally (unless you're injured of course). In his last fight Buatsi looked a bit plodding and one paced tbh , hes better than that so whether that was due to inactivity i dont know , he carries alot of power as does his opponent , but overall i'd say he is the better boxer and has a big height and reach advantage which he is going to have to use wisely if hes gonna beat Azeez. Although Azeez is the older of the two , Buatsi is the more experienced in the pro ranks but looking through their fights i would say that Azeez has fought the better opposition to date which i would say could give him an edge here. Its a hard one to call it really is , as it could go either way , Buatsi can bang and has the skill whilst Azeez can definatley punch and has the grit , guts and determination to get the job done. Azeez has come up by the traditional hard route whilst Buatsi i think was kind of fast tracked because of his amatuer days (won a bronze in the in the 2016 Olympics) and if im honest i think that makes me favour Azeez whose rose through the ranks slowly but surely Sorry for rambling on but this is truly a 50/50 fight where you could make a case for either fighter and im having a hard job deciding which ones gonna come out on top if im honest .. i would really like to see Azeez come out the winner BUT im gonna say that Buatsi prevails , possibly by a stoppage. Either way it should be a cracker of a fight.

Joshua Buatsi To Win

Buatsi v Azeez has been postponed because Azeez has had to withdraw due to a back injury

Saturday 21st October -

Jack Catterall v Jorge Linares
Quite looking forward to this one , Jack Catterall (28 Fights - 27 Wins (13 KOs) - 1 Loss) comes into this after beating Daragh Foley for the vacant WBA Inter-Continental Lightweight Title , and arguably should still be unbeaten with alot of people arguing his corner in the loss to Josh Taylor , however it is what it is and he looks as though hes put that behind him and is back on track .. and now he meets one of the legends of the ring in Jorge Linares (55 Fights - 47 Wins (29 KOs) - 8 Losses) .. he's held world titles in three weight classes and at one time imho this would of been a stroll in the park for Linares , but age has been catching up with him and he comes into this bout on the back of a three fight losing streak. Has been in the ring with some top fighters ie Lomachenko and Haney as well as some of the UKs finest Anthony Crolla (who he beat twice) and Luke Campbell (who he also beat) , and hes won every fight hes had here in the UK so he''ll be looking to keep that record intact here , but i honestly think that for the last few years he hasnt looked like the Linares of old , hes been in the game 20 years , had some proper battles and is now 38 years old and i think that Father Time has just caught up with him , he hasnt fought since losing by unanimous Decision to Zhora Hamazayran back in December of last year and thats a long time to be out when you're up against a younger and hungrier fighter like Catterall. I think Catterall will have too much for Linares , although he wont go down without a fight , and will walk away with the win.

Jack Catterall To Win

Campbell Hatton v Jamie Sampson
Was always a fan of Ricky Hatton and his son has been progressing nicely in the pro ranks and fights on the Caterall v Linares (write up elsewhere) bill , Campbell Hatton (13 Fights - 13 Wins (5 KOs)) arrives on the back of a points win over the fairly decent Tom Ansell , whilst his opponent Jamie Sampson (11 Fights - 9 Wins (0 KOs) - 2 Losses) comes into this after a points loss to the unbeaten Connor Gray back in June. Theres not a lot to say to be honest , From what ive seen of Jamie Sampson , not alot admittedly , im finding it hard to see him troubling Hatton here , i think hes a decent enough boxer with good fundamentals but for me Campbell Hatton is possibly a level above him and im looking at another victory for Hatton on his way to bigger and better things.

Campbell Hatton To Win

Joshua Buatsi v Dan Azeez
Cracking looking bout that i'm looking forward to gotta be honest , two of Britains best light heavyweights going at it in an interesting domestic dust up , they've known each other for years (started in the same South London BC) and have sparred and are mates so that makes it even more interesting to my mind. Both comes into this unbeaten so someones gonna lose their '0' .. Dan Azeez (20 Fights - 20 Wins (13 KOs)) comes into this on the back of a points win over Khalid Graiza , before that he stopped Rocky Fielding (retained the British LH title and won the commonwealth LH title) (incidentally hes the first and only boxer to win all of the BBBoC domestic titles) and Thomas Faure (where he won the vacant European LH title) .. whilst Joshua Buatsi (17 Fights - 17 Wins (13 KOs)) beat Pawel Stepian back in May by a unanimous decision. That was his first fight for a year and to be honest he is pretty inactive , since October 2020 hes only fought five times whilst Azeez whose more of a keep busy fighter has fought eight times , and i think keeping active in the ring is important personally (unless you're injured of course). In his last fight Buatsi looked a bit plodding and one paced tbh , hes better than that so whether that was due to inactivity i dont know , he carries alot of power as does his opponent , but overall i'd say he is the better boxer and has a big height and reach advantage which he is going to have to use wisely if hes gonna beat Azeez. Although Azeez is the older of the two , Buatsi is the more experienced in the pro ranks but looking through their fights i would say that Azeez has fought the better opposition to date which i would say could give him an edge here. Its a hard one to call it really is , as it could go either way , Buatsi can bang and has the skill whilst Azeez can definatley punch and has the grit , guts and determination to get the job done. Azeez has come up by the traditional hard route whilst Buatsi i think was kind of fast tracked because of his amatuer days (won a bronze in the in the 2016 Olympics) and if im honest i think that makes me favour Azeez whose rose through the ranks slowly but surely Sorry for rambling on but this is truly a 50/50 fight where you could make a case for either fighter and im having a hard job deciding which ones gonna come out on top if im honest .. i would really like to see Azeez come out the winner BUT im gonna say that Buatsi prevails , possibly by a stoppage. Either way it should be a cracker of a fight.

Joshua Buatsi To Win

Buatsi / Azeez .. Postponed

Campbell Hatton Wins :thumb

Jack Catterall Wins :thumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday 27th October -

Amanda Serrano v Danila Ramos
Well a bit of history is going to made with this bout , Serrano (48 Fights - 45 Wins (30 KOs) - 2 Losses - 1 Draw) and Ramos (14 Fights - 12 Wins (1 KO) - 2 Losses) will meet over 12 x 3 minute rounds , just the same as the fellas , instead of the usual 10 x 2 minute rounds for title fights. I have to say i think this is a bit of a mis match but the WBO ordered it as Serrano's mandatory so it is what it is. Serrano has won her last three fights (Sarah Mahfoud , Erika Cruz and Heather Hardy) since losing to Katie Taylor back in April 2022. Ramos gets her crack at the undisputed titles after beating Brenda Carabajel by split decision to become the WBO Interim Champion but as i say i personally think , although she may well deserve it , that this is a mis match as for me Serrano is levels above Ramos. Cant say i know too much about Ramos , watched her twice to date , and whilst i think shes a capable boxer i dont think shes in the same league of the likes of Serrano. Looking through her resume she hasnt fought anyone remotely as good as Serrano , and i can only see this one going one way and thats for Serrano to remain the undisputed super featheweight champion if im being honest , theres a chance of a stoppage because of Serranos power i think but Ramos has never been stopped so i wouldnt be too confident about that one

Amanda Serrano To Win

Friday 27th October -

Amanda Serrano v Danila Ramos
Well a bit of history is going to made with this bout , Serrano (48 Fights - 45 Wins (30 KOs) - 2 Losses - 1 Draw) and Ramos (14 Fights - 12 Wins (1 KO) - 2 Losses) will meet over 12 x 3 minute rounds , just the same as the fellas , instead of the usual 10 x 2 minute rounds for title fights. I have to say i think this is a bit of a mis match but the WBO ordered it as Serrano's mandatory so it is what it is. Serrano has won her last three fights (Sarah Mahfoud , Erika Cruz and Heather Hardy) since losing to Katie Taylor back in April 2022. Ramos gets her crack at the undisputed titles after beating Brenda Carabajel by split decision to become the WBO Interim Champion but as i say i personally think , although she may well deserve it , that this is a mis match as for me Serrano is levels above Ramos. Cant say i know too much about Ramos , watched her twice to date , and whilst i think shes a capable boxer i dont think shes in the same league of the likes of Serrano. Looking through her resume she hasnt fought anyone remotely as good as Serrano , and i can only see this one going one way and thats for Serrano to remain the undisputed super featheweight champion if im being honest , theres a chance of a stoppage because of Serranos power i think but Ramos has never been stopped so i wouldnt be too confident about that one

Amanda Serrano To Win

Serrano Wins :thumb

Saturday 4th November -

Joe Cordina v Edward Vasquez
Two time super featherweight champion JOE CORDINA (16 Fights - 16 Wins (9 KOs)) defends his title against the well touted Edward Vasquez (16 Fights - 15 Wins (3 KOs) - 1 Loss) , should be a decent fight but for me Cordina is one of the best British boxers out there at the moment and Vasquez is gonna have to pull something special outta the bag to dethrone him here. Cordina beat the fearsome Shavkat Rakhimov last time and another display like that would see him come out victorious here. Cordina has the edge in height and reach and i fully expect him to use them to his advantage , i expect him to dominate the fight as for me he has the superior skill set and i think he breaks him down round by round , whilst Vasquez is a decent boxer i cant honestly see him troubling Cordina in this one , im sure that he'll be pumped up for it but i think Cordina is at least a level above Vasquez and as i say i see him taking this fight in a dominating fashion. He has a 56.3% KO rate which is way above his opponents 18.8% so theres always the chance of a stoppage but Vasquez has never been stopped (his only loss coming by SD) so id be more inclined to go with a win by decision , and the way i envisage the fight going id say a convincing unanimous decision.

Joe Cordina To Win .. By Unanimous Decision

Saturday 4th November -

Joe Cordina v Edward Vasquez
Two time super featherweight champion JOE CORDINA (16 Fights - 16 Wins (9 KOs)) defends his title against the well touted Edward Vasquez (16 Fights - 15 Wins (3 KOs) - 1 Loss) , should be a decent fight but for me Cordina is one of the best British boxers out there at the moment and Vasquez is gonna have to pull something special outta the bag to dethrone him here. Cordina beat the fearsome Shavkat Rakhimov last time and another display like that would see him come out victorious here. Cordina has the edge in height and reach and i fully expect him to use them to his advantage , i expect him to dominate the fight as for me he has the superior skill set and i think he breaks him down round by round , whilst Vasquez is a decent boxer i cant honestly see him troubling Cordina in this one , im sure that he'll be pumped up for it but i think Cordina is at least a level above Vasquez and as i say i see him taking this fight in a dominating fashion. He has a 56.3% KO rate which is way above his opponents 18.8% so theres always the chance of a stoppage but Vasquez has never been stopped (his only loss coming by SD) so id be more inclined to go with a win by decision , and the way i envisage the fight going id say a convincing unanimous decision.

Joe Cordina To Win .. By Unanimous Decision

JOE CORDINA WINS ... By Majority Decision

Wednesday 15th November -

Artem Dalakian v Sergio Yuri Akui
Ukranian Artem Dalakian (22 Fights - 22 Wins (15 KOs)) defends his WBA Flyweight title for the seventh time against Japans Sergio Yuri Akui (21 Fights - 18 Wins (11 KOs) - 2 Losses - 1 Draw) , Dalakian is the longest reigning active Flyweight champion having won the title back in 2018. Despite getting on (now 36) i think Akui is going to have to be at his very best if hes too wrestle the crown from the champ. Dalakian uses the ring well and has solid ring IQ whilst Akui prefers to press the action , so has the makings of a decent fight. Because of the current situation in his homeland Dalakian was forced to fight outside of his native country last time , when he beat the previously unbeaten David Jimenez at the start of this year in London , that was a good performance from Dalakian considering he'd been out of the ring for almost two years. Akui will be pumped for this im sure and as its in Japan he will have the home advantage , but i dont know if that will be enough , i think skillwise Dalakian has the edge , along with ring IQ , both have decent pop in their hands but again i think Dalakian edges it , and Akui is adept at fighting on the inside although as i said earlier Dalakian moves around the ring and does it well , so i expect Akui to go forward whilst Dalakian will look to keep his distance and counter , if Akui can get close then there could be an upset on the cards but Dalakian is an old hand and i see him keeping out of range / trouble and keeping the belt.

Artem Dalakian To Win

Thursday 16th November -
Shakur Stevenson v Edwin De La Santos

Intrguing match up this one as its boxing skills versus power , for the vacant WBC Lightweight Title recently relinquished by Devin Haney after hes moved up , and one i cant wait to watch. The unbeaten Stevenson (20 Fights - 20 Wins (10 KOs)) brings the slick boxing skills to the ring whilst De La Santos (17 Fights - 16 Wins (14 KOs) - 1 Loss) brings the power. Its an intriguing match up as Stevenson is without doubt a very talented boxer , especially defensively , but he has been called boring because of his style of fighting so in his recent fights hes been fighting more in the pocket however against someone with De La Santos' punching power i think hes gonna revert to type and fight defensively as if he doesnt theres a good chance he might get clipped by a big one. De La Santos looked good in his last two fights , dropping Jose Valenzuela and then outpointing Jospeh Adorno but this is a massive step up in class and Stevenson will be far and away the best fighter De La Santos has faced in his career to date , whilst De La Santos will , for me , be the hardest hitting opponent Stevenson has faced thus far. As i say an intriguing match up but i think it'll be a one sided affair as i see Stevenson out boxing De La Santos and staying out of range of his heavy hands , theres always a chance that De La Santos manages to connect but im finding it difficult to envisage to be honest as Stevenson has a good boxing brain and i see him outboxing and out pointing his opponent and walksing away with the belt.

Shakur Stevenson To Win .. By Decision

Emanuel Navarette v Robson Conceicao
Quite looking forward to this one as im a Navarette (39 Fights - 38 Wins (31 KOs) - 1 Loss) fan due to the fact he comes to fight , whereas Conceicao (20 Fights - 17 Wins (8 KOs) - 2 Losses - 1 NC) has decent skills but tends to work behind his jab and generally frustrates his opponent. Navarettes only loss came back in 2012 when he lost a decision to Daniel Arguetta , and since then he has won every time , as i said at the start hes one of those boxers who comes to fight , theres not that much finesse about him tbh but its exciting to watch as hes forever throwing and therefore open to counters but he has a long reach which helps his style , and hes relentless , im having a hard job seeing Conceicao troubling him if im honest , he'll have his moments im sure , but overall i can really only see this fight goijng in Navarettes favour. Conceicaos only losses have come to Oscar Valdez and Shakur Stevenson so top notch opposition , and whilst he has the skill set to beat top opposition hes come up short when meeting the best , i can see him winning a round here or there but the way Navarette fights i think theres a good chance of a possible stoppage , although Conceicao has never been stopped before. Navarette is younger , stronger , the more powerful puncher and has a 2 inch reach advantage which he is adept at using to his favour , with his style of fighting he is open to getting banged but i dont think Conceicao has enough in the tank to mix it with him tbh so i think Navarette walks away with the win.

Emanuel Navarette To Win

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukranian Artem Dalakian (22 Fights - 22 Wins (15 KOs)) defends his WBA Flyweight title for the seventh time against Japans Sergio Yuri Akui (21 Fights - 18 Wins (11 KOs) - 2 Losses - 1 Draw) , Dalakian is the longest reigning active Flyweight champion having won the title back in 2018. Despite getting on (now 36) i think Akui is going to have to be at his very best if hes too wrestle the crown from the champ. Dalakian uses the ring well and has solid ring IQ whilst Akui prefers to press the action , so has the makings of a decent fight. Because of the current situation in his homeland Dalakian was forced to fight outside of his native country last time , when he beat the previously unbeaten David Jimenez at the start of this year in London , that was a good performance from Dalakian considering he'd been out of the ring for almost two years. Akui will be pumped for this im sure and as its in Japan he will have the home advantage , but i dont know if that will be enough , i think skillwise Dalakian has the edge , along with ring IQ , both have decent pop in their hands but again i think Dalakian edges it , and Akui is adept at fighting on the inside although as i said earlier Dalakian moves around the ring and does it well , so i expect Akui to go forward whilst Dalakian will look to keep his distance and counter , if Akui can get close then there could be an upset on the cards but Dalakian is an old hand and i see him keeping out of range / trouble and keeping the belt.

Artem Dalakian To Win

BOUT POSTPONED

Artem Dalakian To Win

Thursday 16th November -
Shakur Stevenson v Edwin De La Santos

Intrguing match up this one as its boxing skills versus power , for the vacant WBC Lightweight Title recently relinquished by Devin Haney after hes moved up , and one i cant wait to watch. The unbeaten Stevenson (20 Fights - 20 Wins (10 KOs)) brings the slick boxing skills to the ring whilst De La Santos (17 Fights - 16 Wins (14 KOs) - 1 Loss) brings the power. Its an intriguing match up as Stevenson is without doubt a very talented boxer , especially defensively , but he has been called boring because of his style of fighting so in his recent fights hes been fighting more in the pocket however against someone with De La Santos' punching power i think hes gonna revert to type and fight defensively as if he doesnt theres a good chance he might get clipped by a big one. De La Santos looked good in his last two fights , dropping Jose Valenzuela and then outpointing Jospeh Adorno but this is a massive step up in class and Stevenson will be far and away the best fighter De La Santos has faced in his career to date , whilst De La Santos will , for me , be the hardest hitting opponent Stevenson has faced thus far. As i say an intriguing match up but i think it'll be a one sided affair as i see Stevenson out boxing De La Santos and staying out of range of his heavy hands , theres always a chance that De La Santos manages to connect but im finding it difficult to envisage to be honest as Stevenson has a good boxing brain and i see him outboxing and out pointing his opponent and walksing away with the belt.

Shakur Stevenson To Win .. By Decision

Emanuel Navarette v Robson Conceicao
Quite looking forward to this one as im a Navarette (39 Fights - 38 Wins (31 KOs) - 1 Loss) fan due to the fact he comes to fight , whereas Conceicao (20 Fights - 17 Wins (8 KOs) - 2 Losses - 1 NC) has decent skills but tends to work behind his jab and generally frustrates his opponent. Navarettes only loss came back in 2012 when he lost a decision to Daniel Arguetta , and since then he has won every time , as i said at the start hes one of those boxers who comes to fight , theres not that much finesse about him tbh but its exciting to watch as hes forever throwing and therefore open to counters but he has a long reach which helps his style , and hes relentless , im having a hard job seeing Conceicao troubling him if im honest , he'll have his moments im sure , but overall i can really only see this fight goijng in Navarettes favour. Conceicaos only losses have come to Oscar Valdez and Shakur Stevenson so top notch opposition , and whilst he has the skill set to beat top opposition hes come up short when meeting the best , i can see him winning a round here or there but the way Navarette fights i think theres a good chance of a possible stoppage , although Conceicao has never been stopped before. Navarette is younger , stronger , the more powerful puncher and has a 2 inch reach advantage which he is adept at using to his favour , with his style of fighting he is open to getting banged but i dont think Conceicao has enough in the tank to mix it with him tbh so i think Navarette walks away with the win.

Emanuel Navarette To Win

Dalakian v Akui Postponed
Navarette v Conceicao :hissyfit Draw
Stevenson Won By Decision :thumb

Saturday 18th November - Adam Azim v Franck Petitjean

The young up n coming Adam Azim (9 Fights - 9 Wins (6 KOs)) goes for the EBU Super Lightweight title when he takes on the current holder Franck Petitjean (33 Fights - 24 Wins (6 KOs) - 6 Losses - 3 Draws) , quite looking forward to this one as Azim looks a decent prospect imho. Azim is a keep busy fighter , has five fights in 2022 and has had two this year thus far (had an injury mid year which kept him out) , passed his hardest test to date with a decision over the Ukranian Aram Fanyan. I think hes gonna have too much for the more experienced Petitjean if im being honest , did beat the decent Samuel Molina last time by majority decision but has only managed two wins from his last four fights and i dont see that being good enough coming into a fight against a talented , hungry young fighter like Azim. Obviously Petitjean has more experience but hes looked sluggish in his last few fights and is now 35 years old , and hes gonna have to be at his very best to fend off the eager Azim and i just cant see that happening. I dont think its going to be a cake walk for Azim but i do see him winning this and walking away with the title.

Adam Azim To Win

Saturday 18th November - Adam Azim v Franck Petitjean

The young up n coming Adam Azim (9 Fights - 9 Wins (6 KOs)) goes for the EBU Super Lightweight title when he takes on the current holder Franck Petitjean (33 Fights - 24 Wins (6 KOs) - 6 Losses - 3 Draws) , quite looking forward to this one as Azim looks a decent prospect imho. Azim is a keep busy fighter , has five fights in 2022 and has had two this year thus far (had an injury mid year which kept him out) , passed his hardest test to date with a decision over the Ukranian Aram Fanyan. I think hes gonna have too much for the more experienced Petitjean if im being honest , did beat the decent Samuel Molina last time by majority decision but has only managed two wins from his last four fights and i dont see that being good enough coming into a fight against a talented , hungry young fighter like Azim. Obviously Petitjean has more experience but hes looked sluggish in his last few fights and is now 35 years old , and hes gonna have to be at his very best to fend off the eager Azim and i just cant see that happening. I dont think its going to be a cake walk for Azim but i do see him winning this and walking away with the title.

Adam Azim To Win

:thumb Adam Azim Wins (By Stoppage)

Saturday 25th November -

Chantelle Cameron v Katie Taylor
Looking forward to this rematch as the first fight was a good watch , Cameron (18 Fights - 18 Wins (8 KOs)) won that by a well deserved Majority Decision handing Taylor (23 Fights - 22 Wins (6 KOs) - 1 Loss) her first loss so Taylor will be out to avenge that i think especially as it happened in her first fight on home soil as a professional. Once again the fight is happening in Dublin so i expect a very partisan crowd who will be behind their girl Taylor 100% but which ever way i look at it i think the result is the same , Cameron comes away as the undisputed champion once again. For me shes too big and too strong for Taylor , as good as she is. Theres no denying Taylors commitment and tenacity and skill but i think Cameron has all those qualities as well , along with a height and reach advantages. and i think Cameron is going to have too much in the locker for Taylor here. Should be a good watch and Taylor will be even more fired up imho but i cant see past a win for Cameron.

Chantelle Cameron To Win

Saturday 25th November -

Chantelle Cameron v Katie Taylor
Looking forward to this rematch as the first fight was a good watch , Cameron (18 Fights - 18 Wins (8 KOs)) won that by a well deserved Majority Decision handing Taylor (23 Fights - 22 Wins (6 KOs) - 1 Loss) her first loss so Taylor will be out to avenge that i think especially as it happened in her first fight on home soil as a professional. Once again the fight is happening in Dublin so i expect a very partisan crowd who will be behind their girl Taylor 100% but which ever way i look at it i think the result is the same , Cameron comes away as the undisputed champion once again. For me shes too big and too strong for Taylor , as good as she is. Theres no denying Taylors commitment and tenacity and skill but i think Cameron has all those qualities as well , along with a height and reach advantages. and i think Cameron is going to have too much in the locker for Taylor here. Should be a good watch and Taylor will be even more fired up imho but i cant see past a win for Cameron.

Chantelle Cameron To Win

:grr Taylor wins by decision , good fight and fair dues to Taylor but i dont think the clash of heads and cut to Camerons head helped her cause any tbh

Not seen much female boxing, but this was a cracking fight.
The head clash was probably the defining moment , but it was a real ding dong by both fighters.

Back